Spoilers April 28th - May 2nd
- Maxine is taking Patrick’s suit to the dry cleaners when she sees Jason being bundled into the back of a white van. She drops the suit and has to move quickly when the van drives towards her. At the same time, Patrick is waiting at the hospital for their first scan and his anger starts to bubble as Maxine is late.
- When the white van stops, Jason’s kidnapper opens the back doors. The individual wants to deal with Jason, as the teen recently sent them a text demanding £500 in return for keeping quiet over what they did.
- Jason launches at the kidnappers and knocks them to the floor before running away, but the culprit drives after Jason and finds him back at the Roscoes’. Is the kidnapper Fraser’s killer?
- When Maxine explains what happened to a furious Patrick, will he believe her?
- Robbie is worried about Phoebe after she went to the cinema with Finn. He catches up with Finn at school and threatens to hurt him if he does anything to Phoebe. Will Phoebe end up one step closer to discovering the horrors that John Paul suffered?
- George walks in on Blessing in the shower. She throws a wooden back scrubber at him, which hits a coffee cup and spills over George’s laptop. When Blessing refuses to buy a new one, George and Phoebe steal her purse.
- Also today, Holly attempts to rekindle her relationship with her mum.
- Robbie and Phoebe have been asked to do a presentation at Patrick’s headteacher’s dinner and Finn is jealous. Finn spikes Robbie’s drink with GHB at The Hutch, but Patrick picks it up instead.
- Finn waits for the drugs to take effect on Robbie, but when Patrick gets on stage to address his peers, it’s clear that he has fallen victim to Finn’s prank. Tony puts some music on to distract his diners’ attention, prompting Patrick to twerk in front of his guests.
- Maxine attends her 12-week scan alone as Patrick is busy with the dinner.
- Jason is angry when Holly tells him that she has changed her mind about leaving following her heart-to-heart with Cindy. Jason is forced to tell Holly what he saw, and as the magnitude of his blackmail hits home with Holly, they agree to leave together.
- What is Blessing hiding?
- As it’s revealed that Patrick’s behaviour was due to his drink being spiked, who will he look to blame?
- Holly and Jason turn up at Holly’s paternal grandmother’s house, but there’s no-one there. The back door is open and they let themselves in. The young couple are mortified when Sheila walks in on them getting amorous on the sofa. The teens get dressed and Sheila tells them they can visit anytime, but they can’t stay.
- Cindy is left devastated as she prepares baby Hilton to fight for his life.
- Blessing is worried about the arrival of private investigator Michael, who is trying to get to the bottom of George using her card.
- Will a vigilant Nancy find out who spiked Patrick’s drink?
- Meanwhile, with Robbie being blamed for the incident, he can’t help feeling disappointed in Phoebe when she doesn’t stand up for him following intimidation from Finn.
- Cindy is eager for her daughter to come home - leaving Holly with a difficult decision to make.
- Patrick attempts to reconcile with Maxine following their latest dispute, but has he pushed her too far this time?
- Holly’s grandma makes a bold decision, but is it enough to ensure that the teens return back home?
- Sonny comforts Sinead and tells her that he found God when Calvin died, but Carmel gets the wrong end of the stick when she sees Sonny’s hand on Sinead’s.
- Phoebe tries to win back Robbie’s friendship. She helps him out at the garage and the teens kiss.
Spoilers April 21st - April 25th
- Sam is furiously searching for Fraser, while Tegan considers running away with the man she loves. Sam makes a deal with Marlow, but when Marlow meets Fraser, he gives the game away and is terrified at what Fraser might do.
- Leela and Danny panic when they realise what Tegan is planning. Danny bumps into Fraser in The Dog car park and pleads with him not to take Tegan and Rose away. Fraser punches Danny, leaving him winded on the ground and desperate to stop this man taking his daughter and granddaughter away.
- In the aftermath of last week’s events, Joe decides that he’s going to kill Fraser, leaving Lindsey and Freddie desperately worried about his safety.
- Trevor is still furious with Grace and tells her that they need to kill Fraser before he kills them. He finds out where Fraser is and goes for revenge. However, when Trevor gets to Fraser’s flat, Fraser is waiting for him with a gun. Fraser taunts Trevor about his dad and Trevor reaches for the gun.
- Cindy is desperate to get Dirk back, but he’s staying strong. She goes to the boat and asks him to forgive her - she has brought her bags and she wants to move in with him. Dirk can’t help but say yes.
- Holly is furious when she finds out her mum has moved them into the boat. She goes to confront her mother, but screams when she sees a body floating in the water.
- Danny returns to the Lomax house after his ordeal with Fraser. He’s shaking and Sam is concerned about what he’s done. Sam, Leela and Ste try to comfort him, but when Sam gets a call about the dead body in the river and hears that the police think it’s Fraser, she wonder whether her husband could be capable of murder.
- A clueless Tegan is waiting for Fraser to meet her and Rose. She is heartbroken when she gets a call from Leela to tell her that they think the dead body is Fraser.
- On hearing the latest about his boss, Ste rushes to see Sinead and tell her the truth about the crash and DS Sykes. Sinead asks Ste whether she’s meant to be grateful and despairs that now she’ll never get justice. Will Sinead’s reaction send Ste on a downward spiral?
- Joe turns up at The Hutch in a different set of clothes from those he was wearing earlier. Freddie is angry at his brother for worrying Lindsey. The two siblings fight and are arrested.
- Mercedes cosies up to a brooding Trevor.
- Trevor returns home, stuffs his clothes into a plastic bag and hides them under the sofa. Grace arrives and questions whether he killed Fraser. Trevor denies it and is concerned when Grace tells him that she’s going to run the business now.
- Later on, while searching for The Loft keys, Grace finds Trevor’s clothes under the sofa, but when Sonny arrives, she decides to give her boyfriend an alibi.
- Lindsey is suspicious about whether Joe had something to do with Fraser’s death after his threat. He reassures her that he just went for a walk, but when Sandy sorts Joe’s washing out, she notices dried blood on his clothes. With suspicions rife in the Roscoe household, will the family turn on each other?
- After discovering a body, a freaked out Holly wants Jason to flee the village with her.
- Sam finds an e-ticket for Fraser and Rose, but Tegan’s name isn’t on it. Knowing this gives spurned Tegan a motive, Sam pockets the evidence and tells Danny what she’s done.
- Grace wants justice. Will anything or anyone stand in her way?
- The net is closing in on the Lomaxes. How far is Ste prepared to go to protect himself and his family? And how will they react when Sonny and his officers arrest Tegan on suspicion of murder?
- Lindsey and Sandy want answers, but will they like what they hear?
- Jason is furious when he spots Holly stealing money from his wallet in order to fund her plan to flee to London.
- A new development in the murder enquiry sends shockwaves through the village.
- Guilty feelings are running high at the Lomax and Roscoe households.
- Grace attempts business as usual. Who will cause this steely facade to crack?
- As Holly is determined to go ahead with her plan, what does Jason have up his sleeve?
Spoilers April 14th - April 18th
- Leela can’t believe that Ste would be capable of killing anyone, but when she finds a Mercedes car key fob at his home, she fears that her suspicions have just been confirmed. At the same time, Fraser intercepts Tegan at the police station and asks her to move in with him.
- Sinead is horrified when Sam and Sonny turn up at the boarding house and arrest Ste. However, Sinead doesn’t believe that Ste was responsible and neither does Sam.
- Sinead decides that the hospital need to take the blame for what happened to Katy, and Lindsey is suspended.
- Joe is determined to make Fraser pay.
- Ste appears in court and is granted bail.
- Sinead has to be escorted out of court when she screams at Ste to tell them that he didn’t do it.
- Joe asks Trevor to help him get revenge.
- Grace is nervous when Trevor fills her in on Joe’s willingness to kill her dad. Joe and Trevor manage to convince her that they’re all on the same side, but is Joe walking into a trap?
- Sonny knows he has Jim’s DVD confession about Fraser’s true identity, but will he use it to help Ste and lose Carmel?
- Tegan makes a shock confession to her family, and will Sandy allow Fraser back into her life?
- Unaware that he’s the fall guy, Joe continues to plot with Grace and Trevor. Joe tells them about his plan to poison Fraser in his own car.
- Knowing her dad and Sandy will be going to the emergency services ball tomorrow, Grace organises a limo for them and tells Joe this is the car he needs to rig. Joe is completely unaware that while he is planning to kill Grace’s dad, she is planning to kill him mum too.
- Sonny is intrigued when Carmel tells him that she has got a surprise planned. She gives Sonny a pamper day, but they’re interrupted by Sam, who is determined to get the truth.
- Nana is collecting items to sell and pockets the secret DVD of Jim, which has been hidden in a Legally Blonde case. She takes the box of junk to the emporium and Dennis buys it from her, not realising that he has a crucial piece of evidence in his possession.
- Sonny decides he needs to hand over the DVD to Sam, despite the consequences. However, he can’t find it and begs Nana to tell him where it is.
- As Joe hands the limo keys to the designated chauffeur and runs through the plan, Sandy agrees to attend the ball with her husband. Soon afterwards, the limo arrives to pick Sandy and Fraser up.
- Later at the Roscoes’, Joe is horrified to find out that his mum is with Fraser.
- Grace has second thoughts about the plan when she finds a box of childhood mementos that Fraser has kept of her and Clare.
- Ste stumbles upon new evidence, but what will he do with it?
- Mercedes blags herself a ticket to the emergency services ball when Cindy gets asked out by a handsome doctor. Can Mercedes persuade Cindy to keep her options open and go to the ball?
- Will Joe and Freddie get to Sandy in time to save her?
- Trevor is shocked that Grace knew about Sandy and becomes desperate to flee before the choice is taken out of his hands.
- When Cindy gets to the ball, she realises that all she wants is Dirk and her children. She leaves a frustrated Mercedes behind, but as she returns to the village, Dirk spots her. He figures out what she did and leaves her heartbroken and guilty.
- Tegan is left with a life-changing decision to make.
Spoilers April 7th - April 11th
- Trevor sits at Joe’s bedside to keep watch. Suddenly Joe grabs Trevor’s arm and asks for help, and Trevor is left intrigued when Joe asks if he can ‘take care’ of Fraser.
- After a call from Trevor, Fraser and Grace arrive at the hospital - but Joe is missing. Soon afterwards, Joe returns to the village, still dressed in his nightgown.
- Mercedes tells Lindsey to go for it with Freddie if it’s what she really wants. Freddie bumps into Lindsey at the hospital and tells her that he’s going to leave before he screws everything up, but he can’t do it and they kiss. However, they’re interrupted when Lindsey’s pager goes off and Freddie soon gets the shock of his life.
- Sienna finds out that Maxine is pregnant when she answers the phone to the abortion clinic. Sienna questions who the father is and Maxine worries that it might be the guy from the club, who Patrick lied about seeing her with.
- Dennis concerned for his friend, whilst Dodger is given hope of a rekindled relationship.
- In the aftermath of what’s happened, does Lindsey still feel the same way towards Freddie?
- Fraser has recorded Lindsey and Freddie talking about their romance and blackmails his son-in-law to get his account book back.
- Grace is furious at Trevor - why would he betray her like this?
- Patrick is furious when he returns home and finds Dodger in the flat with Maxine. He picks up a belt, ready to hit Maxine and she is forced to tell him that she’s pregnant. Later, Maxine has had enough of Patrick and moves into the boarding house.
- Grace and Trevor have decided to leave for good. Trevor is relieved when they get as far as the airport, but when Grace gets a call from her dad telling her that he loves her, she feels she needs to go back. Trevor makes her choose - him or Fraser.
- Freddie and Lindsey are left with little choice but to reveal the truth, but are they too late?
- With Maxine now staying at the boarding house, a giddy Dennis tells Dodger what has happened and urges him to go to Maxine. At the same time, as Patrick tries his manipulative best, will he save his relationship with Maxine?
- Sonny is determined to find out the truth about Katy’s death. He tells Lindsey that he’s expecting Katy’s post-mortem results soon and if there’s anything she thinks she could have overlooked, she’d be wise to flag it up now.
- Ste if furious when he finds out that Tony and Diane have arranged Katy’s funeral for today and not told Sinead. He goes to the hospital with Esther, George and Blessing and tells Sinead what is happening.
- The doctors and Ste are all frantic when they realise that Sinead is on the hospital roof. Ste goes to the roof and gently encourages Sinead to step away from the edge, and she collapses into his arms.
- The Roscoes, Diane, Tony, Finn, Esther, George and Blessing all gather as the hearse pulls into the village. Diane spots Sinead, heartbroken and ready to say goodbye to her baby. However, Diane tells Sinead that she’s not welcome at the church. Sinead chases after the hearse but is stopped by Sonny, who hands her Katy’s post-mortem results.
- Grace leaves Trevor astounded by telling him that she wants Fraser dead.
- Diane stands at the front of the church to say a few words at Katy’s funeral, but is interrupted by a grief stricken Sinead.
- Will Grace still be intent on following through with her evil plan?
- Leela realises that Tegan knows who the driver was and jumps to the conclusion that Tegan is protecting Ste.
- Ste is gutted to realise that he’s receiving the full brunt of Fraser’s lies.
Spoilers March 31st - April 4th
- Katy has been rushed to hospital and Sinead comes under suspicion when Lindsey suspects that the baby has been poisoned. Diane confirms that Sinead hasn’t been near Katy in weeks, but Finn is forced to tell Diane that he let his sister see the baby. Sinead tries to prove her innocence, but when Freddie starts to doubt her, she knows all hope is lost.
- The police arrive to issue Sinead with a court order which prevents her from seeing Katy. When Sinead refuses to cooperate, the police arrest her.
- Lindsey is concerned when Katy’s breathing becomes abnormal, so they take her for an x-ray. Sinead is released from custody and gets a worried phone call from Freddie. Desperate to get to the hospital, Sinead swipes some car keys.
- Fraser refuses to free Ste from the business, so Ste takes a crate of the drug-laced wine and plants it in the club before calling the police. Fraser gets a warning call from Marlow and puts the crate in his car. Taking action, he frantically drives down a country lane to dump the drugs in a secluded spot.
- Fraser overtakes Leela, who is on her way to work, and crashes into Sinead’s car. Panic sets in and Fraser drives off, while Leela arrives at the scene and calls an ambulance as Sinead passes out.
- Leela helps Sinead out of the wreckage and tries to comfort her. Over at the hospital, Lindsey reassures Diane, Tony and Finn about Katy’s condition, but it’s clear that she is more worried about the baby than she is letting on.
- Sinead is brought into hospital by the paramedics and is heartbroken when Freddie tells her that Katy has died. Will Diane believe that Sinead is responsible?
- Peri is chuffed to receive a special visitor.
- Dodger figures out that Dennis fancies Blessing and decides to help him get the girl. At The Dog, Dennis doesn’t get off to the best start, but he soon thinks things are starting to look up. However, Dennis is unaware that Blessing has eyes for Dodger.
- As Sinead struggles to come to terms with the news, will her own husband turn his back in her hour of need?
- Are the police any closer to catching the person responsible for the crash?
- Blessing is embarrassed when she wakes up in the Savages’ boat. which is littered with reminders of her drunken night with Dennis and Dodger. Dennis tells Blessing that she kept talking about a mystery man and urges her to him how she feels. He thinks he’s the mystery man, but when Blessing reveals her true feelings, how will Dennis react?
- Peri’s decision infuriates her family, while Ste has had enough.
- Freddie wants to be there for Sinead, but is it too little too late?
- At the boarding house, Ste is delighted when he finds Sinead’s video camera with footage of her and Katy on the day she was rushed to hospital. It goes some way to prove that Sinead didn’t poison her baby.
- Peri wants to live her life to the full and plans to run away with Tom. Tom takes Peri to the folly, when he accidentally tells her that he loves her. Peri then kisses Tom before passing out.
- Peri ends up back in the hospital, ready for her operation. As she’s being sedated, she tells Sam some news that piques her suspicions about Danny and John Paul.
- Sandy is suspicious when Fraser gets a call from Guildway hospital, now knowing her son is there in a coma. Sandy decides to follow Fraser, worried that he’s hiding an illness. She finds him at the hospital and barges into Joe’s room. Will Fraser’s lie be found out?
- Sam goes to visit John Paul in prison to find out the truth about him and Danny. Will John Paul tell her the truth? And will the outcome of the meeting leave him totally isolated?
- Ste is frustrated that Sonny doesn’t take the video camera seriously. He finds Freddie at Sinead’s bedside at the psychiatric ward and is furious at him for not believing in his wife. Lindsey is forced to break the two men apart.
- Lindsey offers Freddie a shoulder to cry on, and it’s clear she wants to be more than friends.
- Ste takes Sonny to see Sinead and convinces the detective that she isn’t to blame. Sonny promises to get justice.
- It’s a hard day for the Roscoes as they celebrate what would have been Joe’s 30th.
Spoilers March 24th - March 28th
- Danny thinks he has persuaded Peri not to tell Sam about him and John Paul, but they soon end up in an argument in the village at the top of the city steps.
- A desperate Danny blocks Peri’s way, trying to stop her getting to Sam. As she turns to walk away, Peri passes out and tumbles down the concrete stairs. Having seen everything, Leela rushes to her sister’s aid.
- Nancy can’t stop thinking of John Paul as she takes over his job at Hollyoaks High. Her first day doesn’t start well when her first class includes Robbie Roscoe, but she gets the upper hand over the mouthy teen.
- Leela gets roped into covering for Ste at The Hutch while he goes and tells John Paul his true feelings.
- Danny feels guilty as Peri lies unconscious in hospital. She wakes up and tells Danny to stay away from her. After talking to Ste, Danny admits defeat and decides to tell Sam the truth. However, he is interrupted at the hospital by Lindsey, who tells the family that Peri has a brain tumour.
- As Ste realises the weight of Peri’s discovery, will he reveal the truth to Sam.
- On a school field trip, Patrick is horrified to see Maxine washing graffiti off the walls in the folly. He tells her icily that he’ll see her at home.
- Maxine is terrified as Patrick comes through the front door, but at the same time Dennis heads over to Maxine’s flat to return Dexter after looking after the dog for the day and is horrified to hear Patrick lashing out at Maxine.
- Has Tony been completely honest with Diane?
- Blessing is determined to cheer Sinead up and takes her to Dennis’s emporium to play dress up, but Sinead despairs when she sees Diane walk past with Katy. Blessing buys a video camera from the emporium and Sinead films herself reading a bed time story for Katy, but Diane and Tony won’t accept it.
- Freddie has had enough and threatens to tell the whole village what Finn did to Nana McQueen, if Finn doesn’t help Sinead see Katy.
- Darren is downhearted when Nancy forgets about their lunch date and tells him that she has to supervise the field trip with Patrick.
- Yesterday’s life-shattering news about Peri gives Danny an unexpected opportunity.
- Diane heads to the pub and after a couple of drinks she allows Darren to persuade her to give it another shot with Tony.
- Tony is delighted when Diane tells him that she still fancies him, so he asks Darren and Ste to arrange a surprise wedding for him and Diane. However, Ste panics when Tony takes a bottle of the drug-laced wine to celebrate with.
- How will Maxine react when she is confronted about Patrick’s abuse.
- Diane agrees to marry Tony today, but now Tony has a bigger issue on his hands after finding the drugs and hiding them in the flat.
- Freddie corners Finn and orders him to think of a way to let Sinead see Katy today. Soon afterwards, Sinead and Freddie overhear Tony railing at Ste about the drugs. When Sinead hears there are still some at Tony’s flat, she decides to report him.
- Freddie talks Sinead down but her anger erupts again when she finds out that Diane and Tony are getting married and she’s not invited. Just as Diane and Finn are about to leave for the wedding, Sonny and two police officers knock on the door with a warrant to search the flat.
- Sienna forces conversation with Leela and swipes her purse whens she’s not looking. She returns it to the Lomaxes later and steals a baby picture of Peri.
- Sinead is grateful for a chance to prove herself, but will it all go horribly wrong.
- Diane struggles to comprehend the day’s events.
- Darren is left reeling at Nancy when she gets a little too close for comfort to Patrick.