Spoilers December 9th - December 13th
Spoilers December 2nd - December 6th
Spoilers November 25th - November 29th
- Darren is still agonising over his feelings for Nancy. Jack encourages his son to do the right thing and tell Sienna that he doesn’t love her. However, Sienna confronts Jack and tells him that she heard what he said.
- Sienna later takes a bottle of vodka from the bar and leaves the pub. When Darren finds her at the folly, she pretends to have drunk some of the vodka and tells Darren that he won’t have to put up with her much longer.
- Jason and Robbie find themselves in a precarious situation. Robbie then gets revenge on one resident by falsely reporting them for downloading indecent images of children.
- Maxine is desperate to prove Patrick wrong.
- Ruby’s excitement is short-lived.
- With Jack nowhere to be found, Frankie finds solace with Ziggy. The pair end up in bed again but Ruby nearly walks in on them. Ziggy thinks fast and climbs half-naked out of the window and is embarrassed when he has to be rescued from the windowsill by firefighter Leela.
- Sinead is devastated when Freddie tells her that he can’t be with her. Is the romance over for good?
- A false allegation turns one resident’s world upside down.
- Darren fights for justice, but everyone is alarmed when blood is found and one village resident is arrested on suspicion of killing Tom.
- Sienna makes a startling revelation, but will she use the information to help the Osbornes?
- Ruby is mortified when Peri shows her a video of Ziggy stuck on the window ledge. Will she uncover the truth about Ziggy’s betrayal?
- Grace tells Trevor and Fraser that she has found a new drugs supplier and they need Tony to get ready for a big job. Trevor tells Tony about the job and when Tony informs Sam, she promises that it won’t be long until Trevor is out of their lives.
- Robbie attempts to fix things between Jason and Holly.
- Sam watches as Tony exchanges money for drugs with two thugs. When she sees the cocaine in the back of the thugs’ van, she orders her officers to move in and arrest them. At the same time, the residents are gathered to award Tony with the Pride in the Community award, but where is he?
- Later at The Loft, Tony walks in on two heavies and Fraser’s nemesis Ray McCormick, who are laying into Trevor, thinking he grassed them up. Tony jumps to Trevor’s defence and smashes a bar stool over one of their backs, but they retaliate and Tony ends up lifeless on the floor.
- With a vengeful Ruby now knowing everything, will she reveal the truth behind her erratic behaviour?
- Dodegr rekindles old feelings with one of his ex-lovers.
- Jason is left feeling inadequate compared to his brother.
- Despite her denial, Frankie’s relationship is on the line, but will anybody save the Osbornes from breaking?
- Dodger begs for Maxine’s affections, but how will she respond?
- Grace befriends heartbroken Ruby and Theresa, but does she have an idea up her sleeve?
- Jason asks for Ziggy’s advice about bulking up and worries his mum when he storms out at dinner.
Spoilers November 18th - November 22nd
- Diane’s devastation over Sinead fuels Tony’s guilt and confesses to Sinead that the drugs belonged to him.
- Trevor sends Tony details of a drug exchange in the village. It seems to go without a hitch, but Tony is unaware that he’s been caught on camera by an undercover policeman - until Sam pays him a visit.
- Sienna takes Tom to the hospital when his head injury gets worse. At the same, Darren is wondering where his girlfriend has disappeared to. When he hears that Nancy is looking for a flat, he offers up his and Sienna’s place and asks Jack if he would let them move back into The Dog.
- Nancy is further delighted when Darren decides to give her joint custody of the boys.
- Worried about the discovery of Browning, Cindy leads an unsuspecting villager into a trap.
- Darren is helping Nancy unpack and talk turns to their wedding. They go to the folly and find the brick they carved their initials into. Darren surprises Nancy by saying that he wants her back, but right on cue Sienna appears.
- Ruby and Jason find a drunk Holly and Robbie at the folly. Robbie encourages his twin to go for it with the blonde, but they all panic when Jason collapses in a diabetic coma.
- Browning’s body is discovered, but will the investigation into his death reveal his true murderers?
- Dirk can tell that Cindy is hiding something and she is forced to tell him that she’s pregnant. Her guilt is overwhelming when he assumes the baby is his.
- It’s the day before Lindsey’s wedding, but she is left utterly devastated when Joe is arrested for Trent’s murder. Will the wedding be put on hold?
- As Darren and Nancy grow closer, can Nancy find it in her heart to forgive Darren and move forward?
- Cindy knocks the wind out of both Dirk and Mercedes’s sails.
- Jason is thrilled when Holly agrees to be his date to Joe and Lindsey’s wedding and Ziggy and Robbie urge him to ask Holly for a sexy photo of herself. However, Holly is uncomfortable with Jason’s sexual demands.
- Despite yesterday’s shocking developments, can Lindsey and Joe’s wedding go ahead?
- Freddie risks all to ensure that Lindsey has the wedding of her dreams, but will it prove costly to him?
- When Darren learns of what happened between Nancy and Joe, how will he react?
- Holly is furious when she finds out that the picture she sent Jason has been put online. Jason knows it was Robbie and threatens his brother to sort it out quickly. However he’s left humiliated when Holly puts photocopied pictures of him in his boxer shorts on the Price Slice window.
- Ruby rails at Robbie when she finds out it was him and Robbie decides that she needs to be taught a lesson.
- A bitter Sienna creates even more drama.
- Robbie takes Ziggy’s phone and texts Ruby to send him a photo before uploading the provocative picture to Joe and Lindsey’s wedding slideshow at The Dog.
- Ruby is furious when Ziggy doesn’t take the violation seriously but he wins her round with his charm. However, when Ruby thinks he is asking her to move in with him, Ziggy is struck with terror.
- Darren finds himself isolated from all of his loved ones, but can he count on Nancy’s support.
- Sam’s desperation to put Trevor behind bars is apparent, but will the evidence stack up?
- Freddie makes a shock confession, leaving a scorned Sinead devastated.
- Sienna is comforted by an unlikely source.
Spoilers November 11th - November 15th
- Fraser and Grace start the search for Doctor Browning. Grace goes to see Sam at the police station and manages to get an ID on the two women who retracted their statements against Browning - Cindy and Lindsey.
- Lindsey, Cindy and Mercedes are at breaking point over their secret. When the freezer at Price Slice breaks, they have to find somewhere new to stash the body.
- Mercedes sneaks back into the village from her hide-away and decides to stage a car crash with Browning inside, and Lindsey asks Freddie to help her get a stolen car.
- Later on, Lindsey and Cindy load Browning’s body into the back of Dirk’s van. However, Fraser and Grace have seen everything although they’re unaware exactly what they’re witnessing.
- Robbie is angry at Finn for leaving him to do his dirty work last week. John Paul tries to console Finn, but an angry Finn punches the teacher, leaving Robbie in shock.
- With Lindsey engaged, Joe and Nancy drive to Carlisle to pick up her wedding dress but break down on their way back. Nancy chatters on about their night together, leading to an awkward series of events.
- Cindy and Lindsey meet Mercedes at the cliff top and put Browning’s body behind the wheel of the car, but Freddie is watching them from the bushes. The girls and Freddie push the car over the edge of the cliff, before the car bursts into flames.
- Lindsey is later shocked when Freddie admits it’s not the first time he’s had to get rid of a body.
- Finn and Robbie have been plotting trouble for John Paul. As John Paul is working late at the school, an attractive man named Jamie enters saying he’s been booked to keep him company for an hour. Finn and Robbie lock the two men in the classroom and make an anonymous call to Patrick.
- It’s clear that there’s unfinished business between Grace and Trevor and he’s furious when Fraser tells him that Grace is the boss now.
- John Paul is relieved that Patrick is on his side and calls Finn and Robbie’s parents in for a meeting. Finn takes the blame and gets suspended, while Robbie faces a week’s detention.
- John Paul returns to class and is upset when his students hand in their assignments, all with homophobic titles and messages of support for Finn. Danny spots this and offers more than support to his colleague - he wants a relationship again.
- George is desperate to find Vincent and Phoebe, who are in Derry preparing to meet Phoebe’s mum. Mel couldn’t be less interested about her daughter’s engagement but signs the consent forms regardless.
- Sandy is suspicious over the tension between Joe and Freddie. She breaks up a fight between her sons at the garage, and forces Joe to tell her what happened with Nancy.
- Carmel struggles to look after a poorly baby Matthew.
- Tony’s heart sinks when he sees a package on the doorstep from The White Man, unaware it’s actually from Trevor.
- George, Esther and Tilly arrive in Derry, while Phoebe and Vincent get ready to become husband and wife. At the town hall, they’re about to get married until their friends arrive and beg them not to go through with it. Vincent tells them all how much he loves Phoebe, but will the wedding go ahead?
- Tony is looking at flights to Marrakech and tells Trevor about the package he got yesterday. Trevor offers to tell The White Man to back down, knowing that Tony will be in his debt.
- When baby Matthew is taken to hospital, a guilty John Paul rushes to his son’s side, knowing he was with Danny when his son needed him.
- The Lomaxes can’t help but question Danny’s motives.
- Tony is horrified when he realises that he’s working for Trevor now. He gives Trevor £20,000 to leave him alone for good and is horrified when Trevor tells him about Sinead’s prostitution. He confronts the teen, but Diane overhears.
- Darren’s suspicions escalate.
- Sam receives a stern warning.
Spoilers October 28th - November 1st
- It’s the day of Ash and Callum’s memorial. While Holly grieves for her boyfriend, Will tries to hide his guilt about Ash.
- Everyone gathers on The Dog patio to remember the siblings, but when Will starts his eulogy, a drunken Martha returns and rails at him for daring to speak about her daughter.
- Maxine finds out that she had an ectopic pregnancy which is why she was in so much pain, and is horrified when she realises that Patrick knows about the pregnancy.
- Ste has finally found the family he so desperately wanted, but will he be accepted by the Lomaxes?
- Phoebe is determined to prove everyone wrong about her relationship with Vincent and asks him to marry her.
- Lindsey decides to tell Joe the truth, but will Cindy’s powerful secret stop her?
- Maxine lies to Patrick to save her relationship, but can she outsmart him?
- Martha is hungover after yesterday but promises Will that she will find out everything that happened to Ash.
- Vincent makes a grand gesture in the village and declares his love for Phoebe, before asking her to marry him. However, when John Paul refuses to give them consent to get hitched, Phoebe decides to visit her mum in Northern Ireland and get consent from her instead. They sneak out of the house, leaving a note behind.
- Cindy and Lindsey have to take drastic action to cover their criminal tracks. However, with Joe becoming suspicious over his partner’s secretive behaviour, he orders Lindsey to tell the truth or they’re finished.
- Theresa strikes up an unlikely friendship with a new girl in town, but does her new friend have an ulterior motive?
- After so much heartache, can Maxine and Patrick ever forgive one another?
- Ruby makes a worrying discovery and Nancy’s return to the village causes a stir.
- As Cindy and Lindsey drive through the village to destroy the evidence, Joe steps in front of their car and confronts his fiancee.
- Sam notices their argument and heads towards them, forcing Lindsey to lie that she’s been sleeping with someone else in a bid to get rid of Joe.
- Nancy comes up with the idea of having a Halloween fundraiser and invites local press to raise awareness of Tom’s disappearance. There’s still a connection between Nancy and Darren but when he reluctantly tells her it’s over, she finds comfort with Joe following his split with Lindsey.
- Sienna lands herself in money troubles.
- Ruby gives in to her paranoia.
- Sienna makes a desperate move for quick cash to ensure her sinister plan runs smoothly, but will she be discovered?
- Lindsey shows Joe that she is ready for the big commitment, but can Joe cope with his regret?
- Ziggy tries to avoid Ruby, but can her efforts win him back?
- Danny tries to help a loved one move on, while Cindy and Lindsey try to keep their trail of evidence cold.
Spoilers October 21st - October 25th
- Having discovered Danny’s ultimate betrayal, can Sam find it in her heart to forgive him?
- As pressure mounts for Cindy and Lindsey, who will be the first to crack?
- As the Osbornes near breaking point over Tom’s disappearance, could Nancy be the one to save the day?
- Holly is left gobsmacked by Cindy’s revelation, but will Cindy listen to her daughter’s honest opinion?
- Tony is elated that he can leave the hospital and, seeing Trevor, goes to collect his money for delivering the package to The White Man. With a nice little nest egg under his arm, Tony tells Diane his plans to convert the gym into a restaurant. However, Diane is concerned, knowing that he gets his biopsy results tomorrow.
- With Nancy convinced that Tom will return if he sees her at home, will Sienna agree to retract her statement?
- Phoebe returns to her old ways when she punches Robbie for appearing to make light of the recent tragedy.
- Patrick is left shocked and furious to realise that Maxine has had a termination when he finds a post-care leaflet in her bag.
- It’s the day that Tony will receive his results and find out whether his cancer is terminal. Wanting the day to be as normal as possible, he suggest to Diane that they go to Southport together.
- On the road trip, Diane takes the opportunity to ask Tony everything she can, so that she can tell the twins about him if the worst happens. Tony tells Diane about a girl he once met at Southport, and flashbacks reveal that Tony and Diane actually met and had a romantic spark as youngsters back in the day.
- Tony is firmly focused on the present as Diane’s waters break and she is rushed to hospital.
- Later, while Diane is in labour, Tony receives some shocking news of his own.
- It’s a big day for Danny and his family as his daughter Tegan has given birth, but she didn’t even know she was pregnant.
- Laden with fury over his recent betrayal, who will Patrick turn to for comfort? And will the truth behind his girlfriend’s actions be revealed?
- Vincent returns back to the village, will he claim to be a changed man?
- When a furious Patrick organises a devious plan to make Maxine confess, he makes an alarming discovery.
- Devastated that Ziggy has moved on so quickly, is there anything Ruby can do to win the man of her dreams back?
- Vincent’s decision leaves Phoebe and George flabbergasted.
- Danny is distraught to be faced with an impossible ultimatum.
Spoilers October 14th - October 18th
- It’s Mercedes’s 30th birthday and she is determined to celebrate in true McQueen style as Jim agrees to throw a birthday party for her at The Loft. However, a face from the past has plans to make sure the party goes off with a bang.
- Ste and Doug prepare to say goodbye to Hollyoaks, but will Danny reveal the truth to Ste before it’s too late?
- Tom admits defeat to Sienna. He decides that he’s going to London to visit OB and tearfully leave the pub, telling Jack that he is staying at the Lomaxes’ house.
- Nana McQueen spots Leanne’s engagement ring and tells her that it belonged to Myra. Leanne is horrified when she hears about the fake robbery and breaks up with Dennis, who panics that he’ll never get his girl back.
- Ash is shocked when she hears a thud from the living room and sees Leah lying on the floor crying. She thinks Leah is mistaken when she says that she saw Will hiding the locket in the air vent, until the little girl confirms that she Will walk.
- Sinead has bagged a leaving present for Ste and Doug which could change their lives forever, having swiped a bag of Trevor’s which she believes is full of cash. However, she’s unaware that Trevor has taken the cash and that she is actually carrying a bomb straight into Ste’s home.
- Ste and Doug’s leaving party is in full swing at the council flat. However, the celebrations are ripped apart when Sinead opens the stolen bag and it explodes, tearing through the flat and threatening the lives of the people inside.
- Ash confronts Will and starts to piece together the puzzle of his weird behaviour since Texas died. Will is on to her and blocks the front door so she can’t leave, but she manages to out-run him and lock herself in the bathroom. Will breaks down the door and grabs Ash as she tries to escape.
- Dodger is confused when he walks in on Will kneeling over a frightened Ash. He doesn’t have time to find out what’s happening before the explosion from the council flat downstairs erupts through the Kanes’ home and sends them all flying.
- It looks like it’s the end of the road for Dennis and Leanne.
- In the aftermath of the council flat devastation, Doug slowly regains consciousness, but he’s alarmed when he realises that Ste is missing. Doug frantically searches for Ste and manages to find him and pull him free, but he’s in pain.
- Sienna arrives at the flat and screams when she realises that Darren is inside, as he lies lifeless among the debris.
- Will can’t believe the chaos that surrounds him. The floor creaks precariously inside the building and collapses, taking Dodger, Will and Ash with it and crushing everyone underneath.
- An unexpected visitor arrives at the McQueens’, but will they get the reception they’d hoped for?
- Lindsey and Cindy find themselves forced to face their demons.
- As the dust settles, the Savages pull together as they try to deal with their grief.
- Everyone is stunned when paramedics uncover another body in the rubble.
- Sam resolves that she will find the person responsible for the tragedy.
- Cindy and Lindsey find themselves bonded by a dark secret.
- Cindy and Lindsey struggle with the burden of their secrets, but Lindsey is left speechless when Cindy admits that she has one more confession to make.
- Sam makes a discovery which threatens to turn her life upside down.
- The Osbornes are faced with utter devastation.
- Holly struggles to come to terms with her grief, while Dennis has to break life-shattering news.
Spoilers October 7th - October 11th
- Fraser orders Trevor to pin Trent’s murder on someone, so Trevor pays Ste and Doug a visit at the deli, and plants a gun in Leah’s rucksack.
- Later, Ste discovers the gun, just as Sam and her police team raid the flat. Ste is arrested, but Sinead knows this was Trevor’s doing.
- Mercedes offers to help Sinead and Freddie take down Trevor once and for all.
- John Paul is devastated after finding out that Danny is a married man. At school, Danny corners John Paul and explains that he loves him and doesn’t want to lose him. Can John Paul really call it a day with Danny, or will he give in to temptation?
- Martha’s dislike of Will grows.
- As the investigation into Anna’s death comes to a close, it is recorded as an accidental death. However, when Dodger realises that his mum’s locket is missing from her personal items, Ash suggests the killer might have it.
- Will panics when he hides the locket in an air vent at the Kanes and it goes missing.
- The odds are stacked against Ste as he faces the possibility of a life behind bars. However, Sinead has Trent’s blood-spattered warrant card, which she and Mercedes can use as evidence. Mercedes plans to plant Trent’s ID card on Trevor and sneaks into his office, but will she succeed?
- Feeling more alone than ever, Tom concocts a plan with new friend Peri to win his family back.
- Mercedes steps up her game as she goes round to Trevor’s flat sleeps with him. After she successfully plants the ID card in Trevor’s wallet, Mercedes, Carmel, Ste, Doug and Jim celebrate. Has Mercedes finally seen the back of her family’s greatest enemy?
- Will Tom’s efforts to reunite his family be in vain, or will they prove successful?
- Ste and Doug share an awkward dinner at The Dog with Danny and his wife. Doug becomes suspicious about what Danny is hiding when talk turns to children, and he confronts him about being Ste’s dad.
- Will’s paranoia is at fever pitch as he tries to work out if Ash or Martha has got the locket.
- Sienna makes Darren think his whole family has abandoned him and pushes him into getting their own bar. When Jack can’t come up with the cash to buy Darren out of The Dog, his son gives him until the end of the day or he’s putting the whole pub up for sale.
- Later, Sienna panics when Martha passes comment about her bump not showing and decides to do something about it
- Tom and John Paul visit Nancy, who is determined to get back to the village after her assessment next week.
- Back from seeing Nancy, a scheming Tom goes round to the flat with a cuddly toy for Oscar and puts it in the baby’s room, along with a secret camera.
- Doug is keen for Ste to know the truth, but with so much history, is it really for the best?
- the suspicion is eating Will up. He sees Ash being secretive with Dodger, Leanne and Dennis and confronts her, forcing her to reveal what she’s really up to and calling off her plans to propose to him.
- With villagers in immense danger, Jim has an idea - but can they pull it off before it’s too late?
- Tom’s plan appears to be working as his spy camera has caught footage of Sienna with her fake baby bump. However, when Darren discovers Tom’s dishonesty, how will he react?
- Leanne tells Martha, Dodger and Dennis about Will’s stalker behaviour with Texas and piques the interest of Dodger, who wants to find out more. Later, Dodger traps Leanne and Will in the lads’ pad until someone tells him the truth.
- Doug and Ste make an impulsive, heart-felt decision as they plan to move away and start afresh somewhere else. Can Danny stop them?
Spoilers September 30th - October 4th
- A guilty Maxine is overwhelmed by Patrick’s persistence to win her back, but will she reveal whose bed she was in last night?
- As Jim desperately tries to get out of his illicit arrangement, will he succeed?
- Joe is upset when Lindsey says that she doesn’t want children for at least a few years. The couple are at odds, as Joe wants to be a father now.
- With Ste’s court case looming, Danny and Doug are concerned regarding his nonchalance about going to prison. Later, an envelope lands on Ste’s doorstep containing cash from his dad, but he refuses to accept it, despite not being able to afford a lawyer.
- Leah and Lucas turn up at Ste’s door. A beaming Doug clearly has something to do with it, as he is determined to give Ste a reason to fight and stay out of jail. However, it doesn’t change Ste’s attitude and he storms out to the court.
- Soon after, Doug asks Leanne to look after the kids and chases after Ste. He arrives just in time to hear Ste pleading guilty. Facing the judge, Ste feels compelled to explain exactly why he killed his mum, but will it make any difference?
- Leah overhears Leanne talking about what Ste did and runs away.
- Maxine is desperate to save her relationship, but will she succeed?
- Joe and Lindsey are on the rocks, but can they sort out their differences?
- Is Tony setting himself up for a fall?
- Ste has little time to comprehend his sentencing as he is confronted by a frantic Leanne over his daughter’s disappearance. With Leah in danger at the top of some scaffolding, can anybody persuade her to safety?
- Danny and John Paul join the search for Leah, but in the woods, they notice a hand emerging from under the earth. How will the couple react?
- A fragile Tony gets some shocking news and is rushed to hospital.
- Danny is in turmoil as his wife is now in Hollyoaks, having been positioned at the local police station to investigate DS Trent’s murder. This means that his secret life could soon be exposed.
- John Paul struggles to comprehend Danny’s strange behaviour and wonders what he is hiding.
- With Tony needing another operation as the cancer hasn’t gone, Diane is left distraught as she learns of the news.
- Danny’s wife Sam and their daughter Peri move into the flat. Danny is pleased to see them, but is already thinking of how he’ll keep his two lives apart.
- Later on, as things heat up between John Paul and Danny, John Paul gets the shock of his life.
- After this week’s discovery, pressure mounts on Fraser and Trevor - but what are they planning?
- Diane promises to be there for Tony.
Spoilers September 16th - September 20th
- Will crushes pills into a red wine bottle and invites Ash to the flat to talk. Soon afterwards, as Will looks at a lifeless Ash on the sofa, he receives a call from Anna and tells his mum that he’d done what he had to do.
- Later, Will steals Ash’s hospital swipe card and sneaks into Anna’s psychiatric ward. She tries to talk him round, but he decides he has to kill her too before she reveals his dark secret. Will carries Anna to the bathroom where he holds her under the water in the bath.
- As Will makes his escape, he unknowingly bumps into Patrick on the way out. Will doesn’t see him but Patrick spots Will’s distinctive trainers, and is horrified when he finds that Anna’s dead.
- Jack tries to hide his dishonesty from his wife, but will Frankie realise his deceit?
- The McQueens struggle to come to terms with the loss of their loved one.
- A guilty Will struggles to deal with the consequences of his actions, but has he done enough to cover his tracks?
- Patrick receives yet another blow as he is accused of killing Anna and finds himself in a prison holding cell.
- With a heavy heart, the McQueens start to plan Myra’s memorial. However, when Nana McQueen finds out the life insurers won’t pay out, they need another way to get the money.
- Frankie decides to confront Sandy after finding out that Jack has written a cheque to the Roscoes for £10’000. Jack insists that he just wanted to help the family out with their business, but Frankie is still suspicious and comes to the conclusion that Joe is Jack’s son.
- Leanne and Dennis are planning their dream wedding, but can they afford it?
- A furious Jack makes Frankie apologise to Sandy for her behaviour. At the same time, Ruby tells Ziggy about Frankie’s suspicions and he shares the gossip with Lindsey.
- Lindsey decides to ask Sandy herself, but on her way to the Roscoes’, she is hit by Frankie and Jack in their car - the car Ziggy forgot to service.
- As those that surround him become suspicious, are the walls finally closing in on Will?
- Nana and Theresa plan to fake a robbery and they find the perfect fake burglar when a cash-strapped Dennis walks past and give him the task of robbing the McQueens’ while they’re at the memorial.
- Lindsey is rushed to hospital, but tragically Lindsey and Joe are told that they’ve lost the baby.
- Frankie is held accountable for the devastating situation as she is arrested for driving without due care and attention.
- Patrick comes to a shocking realisation.
- As tensions run high, could Dennis and Leanne’s wedding be called off?
- Old feelings are resurrected for Carmel, while Trevor is given food for thought.
- Darren is shocked when Frankie tells him her suspicions about Joe and Jack. He marches round to the Roscoes’ and questions his dad in front of the grieving family, prompting Joe to want a DNA test - is it true?
- Freddie is desperate to comfort the woman he loves.
- Trevor decides to get payback, but how far will he go?
- Carmel is surprised when she looks out the window and sees Jim on top of a white horse, dressed in battle regalia. He proposes and she accepts.
Spoilers September 9th - September 13th
- Sinead’s court date has arrived and Freddie is still being threatened by Trevor to make sure she stays quiet. Sinead and Freddie are both relieved when she gets community service and a fine, but Sinead soon gets the wrong idea when she tries to kiss him and he turns her down.
- Later, Sinead returns home to find her front door has been kicked in and a strange man in waiting inside.
- Sandy’s suspicions are piqued as she wonders whether Fraser had something to do with what happened to Ken. Will she get to the bottom of Fraser’s secrecy when she follows him?
- Patrick learns what happened to Robbie at his aunt and uncle’s when Sandy fills him in. When Robbie goads John Paul and the teacher loses his cool, Patrick is forced to tell JP what happened too.
- Ash encourages Maxine to forget Patrick.
- Sinead’s shock visitor is DS Trent’s dad Don. With Don demanding to know where his son is, Freddie knocks him over the head with a hairdryer and they worry when blood starts pouring from his head.
- Lindsey rushes to the rescue and treats Don, who is now more suspicious than ever. Has Freddie made things a whole lot worse, and what does it mean for him and Sinead?
- Sandy is shocked after discovering that Fraser has been hiding his huge wealth from her. Can she forgive him for his secrecy?
- Danny promises to make Robbie pay for the way he treated John Paul and puts him in detention. He also plants his wallet in Robbie’s bag and threatens to report him, but can he really put a stop to the teen’s bad behaviour?
- Maxine and Ash decide to start up their own girls-only pole dancing club night and they approach Trevor to use The Loft.
- It’s the anniversary of Alan Roscoe’s death and the whole family gather to remember. However, there’s awkwardness between Freddie and Lindsey after yesterday’s events.
- With Freddie threatening to hand himself into the police and take Trevor down with him, Sinead begs him not to. When Freddie refuses to back down, Sinead tells Trevor about his plans.
- Dodger and Ziggy catch a glimpse of the girls on the pole during a taster session, but when Will sees his brother with Ash, his old feelings of hate return. Later, Ash and Maxine are arrested when the police turn up and they don’t have a license.
- Robbie tells Finn to snoop in Patrick’s office, and the lads come up trumps when they get their hands on Danny’s personnel file and discover their teacher’s secret life.
- Cindy finds a friend in Carmel and the two ladies get drunk together.
- Freddie is missing and Joe and Lindsey are shocked to discover that Trevor has him. Can they save him?
- Ash is horrified when Will tells her that it was him who called the police. She later tells Anna what he did, leaving Anna worried about what the future holds for Ash.
- Later, Anna asks to see Will and instructs him to end things with Ash before it’s too late, or she’ll reveal what he did to Texas. Will follows his mum’s instructions, but is left furious when a bitter Ash vows to go on the rebound. Afterwards, Will tells Anna that he’s going to kill again.
- Carmel and Cindy wake up naked on the sofa together after their drunken antics and can’t remember what happened the night before,
- Danny is anxious when he realises what Robbie has found out and doesn’t turn up to dinner at the McQueens’.
- Having heard of Will’s plans to kill again, Anna frantically tries to call Ash, but will she receive the warning in time.
- John Paul is shocked when Danny gives Robbie a good report at his probation hearing. Can he forgive Danny for his mysterious lie?
- Esther feels pushed out by Tilly’s new lifestyle, but is there more than just a party to be jealous of?
Spoilers September 2nd - September 6th
- Cindy and Lindsey tell Mercedes what Doctor Browning did to them, leaving her tormented. Soon after, Browning visits Trevor and reiterates how much he wants Myra killed, unaware that a horrified Mercedes is listening to every word.
- Mercedes runs straight over to the McQueens’ and tells Myra everything, while Jim promises to help the family bring down Browning and Trevor. Mercedes then tells Browning what she heard, but claims that she’s still on his side as she wants her mum dead too.
- Joe and Freddie give Ziggy a hard time about being ‘under the thumb’ when he chooses to spend time with Ruby rather than them. Unable to handle the banter, Ziggy cancels his date with the teen and ruins everything.
- Vincent is desperate to go home and looks at a flyer for ‘Re-born’, an organisation claiming to cure homosexuality.
- Cindy struggles to control her agoraphobia.
- Mercedes remains undercover and manages to find out the details of the hit on Myra. However, when she tries to warn her mum, her call goes straight to answerphone.
- Later on, Doctor Browning finds out what Mercedes is up to, but she pulls a gun on him before he can hurt her. Browning manages to overpower her and locks her in the bathroom, while he deals with Myra once and for all.
- Browning tracks down his mother-in-law at the docks and Myra is horrified when he aims a gun at her and shoots.
- George can’t deny his feelings any longer, but how will Vincent respond?
- Browning frees Mercedes from the bathroom and she manages to grab the gun. Mercedes surprises them both when she fires it at her husband, but he manages to dodge the bullet.
- As Mercedes flees, Browning is hot on her heels - threatening to make her his next victim.
- The McQueens realise that life will never be the same again.
- George pleads with Vincent to be true to himself, but he swears to make a go of things with Phoebe. George can’t help himself and kisses Vincent, who responds. However, they’re caught out by a confused Phoebe.
- Sandy is grateful when Fraser offers to go to her disciplinary hearing with her. She shows him how grateful she is with a kiss, but they’re interrupted by the return of Robbie.
- The McQueens are left utterly broken by the weeks events, but can Jim provide a glimmer of hope to one family member?
- Will a distraught Phoebe find forgiveness?
- Robbie tells the Roscoes that he ran away from his auntie’s house because his uncle Kevin touched him inappropriately. The Roscoe boys are furious and swear to get revenge, and they get their chance when their worried auntie and uncle turn up at the house looking for Robbie.
- The threat of Trevor still hangs strong.
- The Roscoes are dealt shocking news about uncle Kevin. Despite wanting to think the best of her sons, Sandy’s suspicions are piqued.
- Vincent is forced to make a difficult decision, but who will he choose - George of Phoebe?
- Sinead is interrogated by the police, but will she reveal too much?
Spoilers August 26th - August 30th
- Jack is all set to propose to Frankie, wanting to renew their wedding vows to each other. When Frankie and Sienna walk through the door early and Darren has the ring in his hand, Sienna accepts the ‘proposal’ before being asked.
- The atmosphere is awkward when Esther pins up the banner, which reads; “Will you marry me again, Frankie?” Sienna is mortified by her mistake, while Frankie is delighted and accepts Jack’s proposal.
- Lindsey grows wary about Cindy’s attacker, but will she have the courage to speak out?
- Dodger is horrified when Dennis tells him that he’s thrown away the mattress, unaware there was 100K hiding in it. They finally manage to get the mattress back and into Dodger’s van, but Dennis has missed Leanne’s graduation - she was counting on him.
- Tom is furious about Frankie’s betrayal.
- Leanne calls the wedding off about being let down by Dennis. Dennis is desperate to make it up to Leanne and stages his own graduation ceremony at the lads’ pad. She’s overjoyed with her fiance’s efforts and forgives him.
- Nana McQueen is suspicious when she sees the Savages flashing the cash in the village and vows to get her money back, whatever it takes.
- Still reeling from the engagement faux pas, will the truth about Sienna’s hidden agenda be revealed?
- Oblivious to the threat Doctor Browning poses, could Holly be his next innocent victim.
- With the events of yesterday lingering in the air, could this be the end of Sienna and Darren?
- Joe and Lindsey go for their 12-week scan and are overwhelmed when they see the first picture of their baby.
- Doctor Browning begs Mercedes for one last chance, but will she give him the opportunity?
- Dodger attempts to keep Nana McQueen at an arm’s length.
- Vincent receives yet another set back.
- Jim persuades Browning to leave Hollyoaks for a fresh start. However, when Mercedes finds out about Browning’s plan, she realises that she can’t live without him and begs him to stop. He jumps out of the car and as Jim and Myra watch, Browning and Mercedes kiss.
- Mercy is surprised when her mum seems okay with them getting back together, but once they’ve left, Myra swears to get rid of Browning for good.
- Sienna takes her lies to a whole new level, but will the Osbornes see the truth?
- As Lindsey learns the true horrors of Doctor Browning’s latest attack, she vows to make him pay.
- Mercedes is horrified when she sees her mother throwing flyers around the village, with Browning’s face and ‘murderer’ on every one. The red mist descends and Browning aggressively grabs Myra’s wrist, while Mercy desperately tries to calm down her husband.
- A revelation rocks Trevor’s world, leaving the much-loved McQueens in lethal danger.
- Dodger and Leanne are furious with Dennis when he buys a run-down house with Mrs Rahj’s money. Dennis thinks he’s redeemed himself when Tilly and George agree to rent it as a student house, until Dodger comes up with a better money-making scheme, but is it too late?
- George is concerned that Phoebe still seems to have feelings for Vincent and he’s doing nothing to quash them. Vincent is feeling homesick and asks George whether he would consider a ‘cure’ for being gay is there was one.
Spoilers August 19th - August 23rd
- Danny is annoyed with John Paul when he fails to answer any of his calls, unaware that JP has left his phone at home.
- Wanting to teach his boyfriend a lesson, Danny looks for a rebound and spots Ste at the bar. The two men share a drink and head back to Ste’s flat, but as Ste leads Danny into the bedroom, Danny realises he can’t go through with it and leaves.
- Maxine is concerned when Patrick insists that things have to change in their relationship and suggests that she gives up work. With the promise that their relationship is for keeps, Maxine agrees, but is upset when she finds out that Patrick has had a vasectomy.
- Holly is thrilled when Callum agrees to go on a date with her.
- With Cindy disapproving of Holly’s new boyfriend, Jason suggests to Holly that he could be her fake boyfriend. This would throw Cindy off the scent over her and Callum. It’s clear that Jason is smitten with the blonde…this could work out for both of them.
- Is John Paul setting himself up for a fall?
- As Maxine struggles to come to terms with Sienna’s admission yesterday, Patrick wants to know whether he’s enough for her. Could this be the end of their relationship?
- Cindy is intrigued to hear that Doctor Browning is now single.
- With the big day looming, Darren is conflicted, but will he make the right decision?
- Sienna continues to bury the past, leaving John Paul furious.
- Can Danny bring himself to reveal the truth that he’s been hiding?
- Sandy lands herself in a difficult predicament, but will Ziggy save the day?
- As Cindy threatens to tell Mercedes about her night with Doctor Browning, he panics as he is still determined to win back his estranged wife.
- When Cindy refuses to accept a financial bribe and pushes him too far, Browning shoves her in the stationary cupboard at Hollyoaks High and grabs her throat.
- Maxine is determined to find out if Patrick is hiding anything else from her and starts to go through his personal items.
- Has Sandy chosen the wrong man?
- Desperate to cover his tracks, Browning rushes to the school to get Cindy’s body, but Dirk finds her first. How will Holly react to what’s happened to her mum?
- Jack shows Darren the engagement ring he’s bought for Frankie - he’s going to ask her to renew their vows. However, when Sienna finds the ring under the duvet, she comes to the wrong conclusion.
- Mercedes gives the keys to Mrs Rahj’s house to Nana McQueen, who recruits Dodger and Dennis to help her shift the contents, certain there’s something in there worth having. Dodger is unimpressed with the state of the house, but hits the jackpot when he discovers a mattress stuffed with £50 notes.
- Maxine is left distraught and alone after being caught in the act by Patrick.
Spoilers August 12th - August 16th
- As Theresa takes Kathleen-Angel and Matthew out for a walk, she’s unaware that she’s being followed by newcomer Chloe. At College Coffee, Chloe conveniently bumps into Theresa and the girls hit if off.
- Theresa later invites Chloe to the McQueens’, but when John Paul returns home from work, he’s shocked to see the mother of his child sitting on the sofa.
- As Nancy and Darren attempt to put aside their differences for the sake of Oscar, will Sienna be shunned in the process?
- Ash is suspicious of Patrick, but can she put her concerns behind her for Maxine’s sake?
- Mercedes is back at the McQueens’ following her split from Doctor Browning. She’s adamant that she’s going to ruin Browning’s life, but to what extreme is she prepared to go?
- At the pub quiz, Frankie rummages through what she thinks is a bin bag full of prizes and finds a positive pregnancy test. Nancy then walks in and hears the news that it belongs to Sienna.
- With the situation coming to a head, Sienna makes Darren choose between her or Nancy.
- Chloe asks John Paul if she can be part of Matthew’s life, as she can’t live without him. However, when John Paul overhears her on the phone discussing money troubles, he realises that she’s only there to get cash out of him.
- Ash makes a effort to be a supportive friend by getting to know Patrick. However, when it becomes clear that Ash and Patrick share an intellectual closeness, Maxine is left feeling dejected.
- Sienna comes up with one last desperate attempt to get rid of Nancy. She asks a broken Nancy to meet her in The Dog car park and shockingly encourages her to leave with Oscar and Charlie, as she wants Darren all to herself.
- Nancy drives away with the children, but when Darren later finds Sienna in the flat, bound and gagged with the gas switched on, she blames Nancy.
- As Ash worries for her friend, Maxine gets the wrong end of the stick - with disappointing consequences.
- Chloe is claiming that John Paul is not Matthew’s biological father - Craig is - and if he doesn’t give her money, she’s taking Matthew away. A desperate John Paul tells Frankie, who promises to raise the £5’000 that Chloe wants.
- Danny gets the shock of his life when Patrick reveals how much he knows.
- Nancy turns on the car radio and is horrified to hear a new bulletin about her assaulting Sienna and kidnapping the children.
- Later on, Sandy is shocked when Nancy turns up at her door. Nancy is looking for someone she can trust, but Joe is straight on the phone to Darren.
- When Darren turns up with the police, Nancy goes on the run and ends up in a multiple-storey car park. When she’s clipped by another car, her vehicle spins out of control and crashes into a wall. Terrified, Nancy realises that the back wheels of the car are teetering dangerously over the edge of the multi-storey.
- Tony is devastated as the effects of his chemotherapy begin to take hold. Showing his support, Ste agrees to shave Tony’s head.
- Frankie gives John Paul a life-shattering ultimatum…if she stumps up the cash, Matthew will be living with her from now on.
- George and Tilly are elated that they’ve got into uni, but Esther is worried that she’ll lose Tilly forever.
- John Paul is shocked to learn the paternity of baby Matthew.
- Worried that Darren will find out the source that drove Nancy to her devastating resolution, how long will Sienna retain her silence?
- Hearing Callum’s news that he didn’t get the grades he needs, Holly decides to help and asks John Paul to find a place for him at another uni. Callum is elated when she tells him that he’s got into Leeds.
- Tilly tells Esther that she’s not going to Nottingham - she’s enrolled at HCC.
Spoilers July 22nd - July 29th:
- Sinead volunteers herself as a mole to work in Trevor’s club. Trevor gives Sinead a test run before giving the job of entertaining his clients.
- Later, Ste finds a broken Sinead sitting down in the shower, but she has a plan. She’s going to blackmail her next client to get enough money together to run away.
- Vincent is crushed when he receives a letter about his friend, Akin, being deported. Phoebe decides to get back in touch with Trevor, who demands £500 for a fake passport. She asks Doctor Browning for help, but he has other ideas for Phoebe.
- The Roscoes confront a puzzled Jack about the affair he’s having with Sandy, but have they made a colossal mistake?
- Browning plants a photo of Phoebe in the medical file of one of his wealthy patients, a Mrs Rahj, hoping to convince her that Phoebe is her long-lost granddaughter.
- Phoebe feels guilty when Mrs Rahj gives her an expensive bracelet, which she uses to pay Trevor.
- Things heat up between George and Vincent.
- With too much to risk, Sinead and Ste decide to leave Hollyoaks forever, but can anyone change their minds?
- Sinead is left broken and terrified after an encounter from Trevor, but has she finally found her way out.
- Phoebe and George confront a distraught Vincent following the news that his friend Atkin has already been deported.
- Ste discovers a life-changing revelation about his past.
- As Ste struggles to control his emotions, he is left stunned by his mum’s expectations. Can he really go through with helping her to die?
- Freddie is concerned when Trevor shows up at the Roscoes’ with a nasty job for him. Knowing that he needs to keep his family safe, will Freddie go through with it?
- How will a blissfully unaware Sinead cope as her ultimate nightmare unfolds in front of her eyes?
- Can Vincent bring himself to tell Phoebe the truth about his sexuality?
- Ste is in emotional turmoil, but can he really go through with such a painstaking crime?
- Doctor Browning goes to the hospital and finds out that Mrs Rahj has passed away. He spots her handbag under the bed and swipes her house keys.
- Later, Browning confides in Mercedes that he didn’t get the consultancy job and tells her about his plan to rip-off his deceased patient. Mercy is happy to help, but how would she feel if she knew the money was for the hit on Myra?
- Carmel surprises Jim with a birthday picnic and a replica Roman helmet. However, it turns out that Myra got Jim the expensive gift - is she falling for Jim?
- The Roscoe boys receive the shock of their lives.
- Doctor Browning is arrested for his part in the van robbery. When Jim gets him released, he warns Browning to keep his nose clean or he’ll lose everything. Browning then reveals his plan to kill his stalker, leaving Jim worried and intrigued about who he is referring to.
- Trevor visits the Roscoe’s garage, wanting to invest in the family business. Joe tells Trevor where to go, but Trevor issues them with a warning and drives off. When Freddie hear’s about Trevor’s visit, he makes his way to the villain’s club and sells his soul on the condition that Trevor doesn’t go near his family.
- Maxine begs Patrick for another chance.
- Ash’s suspicions of Will are piqued, but does she have a secret of her own?
- Patrick is mortified when a drunk Maxine makes a toast to him at his Hollyoaks High launch party. Things go from bad to worse when Myra falls of her chair and straight through the buffet table.
- Nancy is given hope and decides to prove once and for all that she’s going to change, but will Darren accept her apology?
- Is love in the air for John Paul?
- A guilty Ash is stunned by a shock revelation.
- With Nancy making a real effort to re-establish their family, can Darren be convinced to give her another chance?
- The Savages prepare to say goodbye to Liberty before she jets off to LA. She’s upset when Dodger refuses to go to her farewell party if Will is attending. Tricking them both, Liberty gets them on the boat and locks them in together. Can they make up for one final goodbye?
- Has John Paul’s love life been ruined before it’s even begun?
- Will is concerned that Ash has been working with Anna on her placement but hasn’t told him about it. He goes to visit Anna and tells her that his girlfriend has been lying to him. Anna is unaware that he means Ash, but she’s concerned that they will meet the same fate as Texas.
- Later on, Will gives Ash plenty of opportunity to tell the truth but she doesn’t. When they go on a day trip in the countryside, Will leads Ash to the top of a cliff. As Ash views the scenery, Will stands behind her, but will he be able to pluck up the courage to commit his second murder?
- Tony bumps into Ste and Sinead in the village and tries to encourage Sinead to come home, but her pride forces her to say no. Desperate for money, Sinead decides to be an escort.
- John Paul makes a decision for Nancy.
- Ste’s mum Pauline is back in hospital after spraining her ankle. She’s desperate to go home and tells Lindsey she has someone to take care of her - Tony.
- With Will preparing to strike, will Ash admit to her secret before it’s too late? And even if she does, can Will find it in his heart to forgive her?
- DS Trent is on Sinead’s back about getting evidence on Ste. She overhears Ste on the phone to Trevor and follows him to their meeting.
- Joe is suspicious that his mum has a new boyfriend when he hears numerous whispered phone calls and decides to follow her. The lads quickly come to the conclusion that she’s seeing Jack.
- Ruby is babysitting Katy and is horrified when Sinead’s new client turns up.
- Tony is faced with a moral dilemma.
Spoilers July 15th - July 19th
- As a result of Diane calling the police, Ste is woken by officers banging on his door. He manages to quickly flush the drugs down the toilet before they break in and wrestle him to the floor.
- Sinead returns home and is shocked to see DS Trent. He encourages Sinead to grass up Ste, or else he’ll charge her for robbery.
- As the pressure mounts on Doctor Browning, he’s determined to put a stop to his stalker once and for all.
- Nancy is excited about receiving her drug test results today. Later, Sienna goes to the hospital to collect the results and present them to the Osbornes, but Darren refuses to look at them - he trusts his wife and doesn’t need a piece of paper to prove it.
- Sienna drugs Nancy’s tea and waits till she’s asleep before making it appear that Oscar has fallen out his cot. Darren is appalled to see Oscar on the floor and when Sienna hands Darren the results of Nancy’s drug test, his suspicions are confirmed and he throws Nancy out The Dog.
- Determined to prove her innocence, Nancy confronts Doctor Browning, who explains Sienna has been collecting pills on her behalf. The penny drops for Nancy, and she marches back to the flat, punches Sienna and serves Darren with an ultimatum.
- Diane spots Cindy and Tony coming out of the oncology ward at the hospital and assumes that Cindy is the one with cancer, forcing Tony to reveal the truth. She’s furious when she finds out how long he’s kept it from her.
- Doctor Browning is growing increasingly more desperate, but will he be tempted by Ste’s intriguing idea?
- Patrick is left astounded by Maxine’s outlandish behaviour.
- Overwhelmed by emotion and wanting to stand by Tony, Diane starts to smother him, making sure he’s well rested, has all the food and daylight he needs. However, all Tony wants is a packet of biscuits and to be left alone.
- Esther plants suspicions in Darren’s mind and he gets the shock of his life when he visits Nancy for answers.
- Still needing to come up with the money for the hit on Myra, Browning devises an extreme plan to hold up a hospital delivery van of drugs. Browning asks Ste to help, but he refuses and tells the doctor to do his own dirty work.
- Freddie comes to Lindsey’s aid.
- Under strict instruction from Trevor to go ahead with Browning’s plan, Ste pushes for the raid to happen as agreed. With Freddie roped in to help, the two bad boys arrive at the deserted road, dressed in boiler suits and balaclavas to wait for the van.
- Ste and Freddie hold up the van and start loading the medicine into their car, but Freddie is confused when Trevor turns up with his henchmen. Grabbing a baseball bat, Freddie hits one of Trevor’s cronies. Knowing Trevor’s intentions, Ste tries to stop Freddie, but one of them gets stabbed in the ensuing chaos. Who will it be - Ste or Freddie?
- Liberty and Dodger both return to the village. Dodger explains that he’s back to face his demons but is furious when Dirk tells him of Anna’s confession.
- Esther is horrified to learn of Darren’s revelation.
- Maxine tries to impress Patrick.
- How will the Roscoe’s cope when Trevor pays Freddie a visit?
- Doctor Browning is horrified by the repercussions of his plan, but will he realise who has set him up?
- Dodger goes to see Anna in the psychiatric unit. He pleads with her to say she’s innocent, but she just shakes her head.
- Liberty is elated when she is offered a recording contract in LA.
- Maxine is shocked when Patrick starts throwing things out of the kitchen cupboards because he is angry with her.
Spoilers July 8th - July 12th
- Doctor Browning begins to set his plans in motion as Trevor demands £100’000 for the hit on Myra. Browning asks Ste to sell drugs at the club to make them both some money and gets a stash from Trevor.
- Freddie is relieved to find the garage still standing. Joe hasn’t given up though, and plans to put the last of his cash on a horse.
- Nancy is forced to ask Sienna to come back to the pub, but Sienna is annoyed that Nancy didn’t support her during her problems with Anna.
- John Paul discovers an exciting distraction to his recent heartbreak when he meets supply teacher Danny.
- Frankie is concerned with how quickly Tilly and Esther’s relationship is progressing. Ruby helps Tilly sneak up to the flat, but when Frankie realises what’s going on, she marches upstairs to confront the teens.
- Sandy is devastated when a bailiff hands her a letter for the garage. She turns to Jack for help and Joe is shocked when he hands over £10’000. Why is Jack helping Sandy?
- Sienna is left devastated by Darren’s nonchalance towards her. In retaliation, Sienna plots the perfect revenge as she asks Doctor Browning to get her some painkillers.
- Carmel returns to the village scar-free and full of confidence.
- Is love on the rocks for Browning and Mercedes?
- After drugging Nancy, Sienna decides to teach her a lesson and pushes Oscar’s buggy into the path of Joe Roscoe’s car. Nancy spots the runaway buggy and springs into action, failing to realise that Sienna has already taken Oscar out of it. She ends up rolling over Joe’s bonnet, while Sienna watches on, cradling Oscar.
- Desperate for money, a vulnerable Sinead puts herself in severe danger, but can she escape unharmed?
- John Paul and Danny share a kiss. However, when John Paul’s back is turned, Danny takes a call and lies about his whereabouts before telling the caller that he loves them. What’s he up to?
- Tilly is shocked when Frankie encourages her to break up with Esther, before Esther gets her heart broken. Esther is hurt when Tilly tells her what Frankie said - maybe she is better off on her own.
- Sinead is approached by a good-looking younger man and doesn’t realise that he’s a policeman. Later, when they’re in a hotel room together, DS Trent goes to the bathroom so Sinead lunges for his wallet and starts rifling through the wad of cash. DS Trent catches her red handed, but it seems he’s not there to arrest her but to sleep with her. Will Sinead take him up on his offer of £200?
- Sienna ignites Darren’s suspicions about Nancy’s addiction, but will he see through her malicious plan?
- Despite the fallout between Tilly and Esther, will the drama revue go to plan?
- John Paul is left feeling dejected once more.
- With baby Katy sick with viral meningitis, a guilty Sinead can’t believe she wasn’t there for her daughter.
- As Darren considers calling off Nancy’s opportunity to prove herself, will Sienna’s malevolent idea succeed?
- Darren and Cindy go with Tony for his first chemo session and he’s surprised to see Ste’s mum Pauline in the bed next to him.
Spoilers July 1st - July 5th
- Phoebe finds herself in danger when she goes to pay Trevor for Vincent’s passport, but ends up being bundled into the back of his van and held hostage.
- The Rosoce boys find themselves in financial difficulties again, after Browning cancels the blackmail cheque. But does Freddie have the solution?
- Sinead needs more money and sets her eye on another rich-looking gentleman at The Dog. She follows him to his car and swipes his wallet before going through with what she’s promised.
- Doctor Browning and Mercedes return home from their honeymoon and Myra is revealed that her daughter is safely home. However, she can’t cope with the worry anymore and threatens to go to the police.
- Browning is haunted by thoughts of his murder victim, after receiving a wreath that says ‘RIP Lynsey.’ At one point, he thinks he sees Lynsey in his office, but it turns out to be the new Lindsey. Later on, Browning confronts Mercedes, convinced she’s behind these games.
- Vincent realises where Phoebe must be and along with George they beg Ste to help them find Trevor. Arriving just in time, Trevor lets Phoebe and George go, but he’s keeping hold of Vincent until they bring Jacqui to him - they have 48 hours.
- Darren discovers that the Roscoes’ are stealing The Dog’s electricity to help power the garage, resulting in a tussle between him and Joe.
- Sandy later marches Joe over to The Dog to apologise, but is shocked when she sees Jack. It seems that these two know each other, but how?
- Freddie discovers that Lindsey is pregnant, but why won’t she tell her fiance?
- Tony struggles to cope with future prospects, while Ziggy asks Cindy out on a date.
- The McQueens are shocked to find a beaten and bloodied Ste on their doorstep. Ste tells them that if Trevor doesn’t get what he wants, he’ll kill Vincent and then come to find the rest of them. The McQueens decide their only option is to flee, until Browning comes up with a plan B - fake Jacqui’s death.
- Freddie tracks Lindsey down at a family planning clinic and tries to convince her to reconsider or at least tell Joe. Will Freddie’s words resonate with Lindsey, or has she already made up her mind?
- Joe attempts to secure the Roscoe’s future.
- Ziggy is left gobsmacked by a neighbour when he gets the wrong end of the stick.
- The McQueens risky plan is well and truly under way. When Trevor opens the coffin in the family’s living room and a dead body tumbles out, will Trevor be fooled into thinking it’s Jacqui?
- It’s a life-changing day for Doctor Browning as he goes for an interview for a consultant position. However, when talk turns to Lynsey Nolan, Browning discovers press cuttings from her murder in his files, Browning loses it and lashes out at the interviewer and has to be escorted out.
- Freddie’s attempts to hurt his brother succeed.
- Tony is left floored by a discovery in the village.
- Joe takes the drastic action to carry out an insurance scam to solve the Roscoes’ financial problems once and for all. He announces to the family that they’re having a party that night, but what he really wants is an alibi.
- Later on, Joe acts drunk and climbs out of his window when Sandy sends him to bed. He then heads to the garage and splashes petrol around the family business - can he really go through with this?
- John Paul decides to confess his true feelings to Doug, but are they reciprocated?
- Frankie is shocked to learn of Jack’s old acquaintance, but how do they know each other?
- Doctor Browning struggles with his recent revelation and makes a murderous plan to end all his fears.
Spoilers June 24th - June 28th
- Patrick is trapped, not wanting to move an inch for fear of Anna torching the flat. Anna is about to flick the lighter on, until Sienna appears from the bedroom.
- Sienna sides with her father and refuses to leave, giving Anna no choice but to kill them all. With time ticking, can anybody save the Blakes from Anna’s evil clutches?
- George gets the wrong idea about Vincent when he sees him hand Ste a bag of pills.
- Sienna and Nancy both compete for Darren’s affections, but who will be the winner?
- Will is rattled as Dennis promises to help release Leanne from prison.
- With Patrick claiming that Anna killed Texas, Jim is dubious over his accusation. However, Sienna sees this as the only way to get her unhinged mother behind bars and tells the police that Anna confessed to everything.
- Later on, Will goes to visit Anna and is alarmed when the police arrive to speak to her about Texas. Guilt-ridden, he tells her the truth.
- Is John Paul embarrassed of his new beau?
- Sinead catches Ziggy’s eye.
- Vincent makes a revelation that could break Phoebe’s heart.
- Will begins to panic after telling his mum the truth about Texas’s murder.
- Maxine overhears Sienna and Patrick discussing the lie they told yesterday. Can Patrick stop Maxine from going to the police?
- Sinead is left humiliated when Ziggy wants their night together to remain a one-off - but does she have another idea up her sleeve?
- Doug tries to win over the McQueens by cooking for them, but ends up being treated like the hired help. Doug is pushed close to breaking point, but the McQueens are impressed when he fights back.
- Dennis struggles to conjure up signatures for his petition.
- Will’s world is turned upside down when Anna makes an official statement confessing to killing Texas.
- Ash comforts Will and they end up falling into bed together. However, Ash is soon left speechless by a turn of events.
- Sinead wants to bag a footballer at a VIP night at The Loft, hoping that she can be free of money worries for good. She convinces Ruby to go with her, but their night doesn’t go according to plan when Jim throws them out.
- Later, as the footballers get a car back to the hotel, their sleazy manager Frank invites Sinead and Ruby to go with them. Sinead jumps at the chance and Frank later propositions her with £200 - could this be the answer to her money problems?
- With Leanne a free woman again, she finally confesses her love for Dennis. When Dennis proposes, will Leanne accept?
- Sinead considers Frank’s indecent proposal, and when Ste demands rent from Sinead and suggests she move out if she hasn’t got it, Sinead feels like she has no other option and gives Frank a call - she’ll accept his offer but only for £500. What will happen when Sinead meets him at a hotel?
- Later, Sinead throws a party at the flat, but when she goes to get Ste’s rent, she realises someone has stolen it.
- Phoebe calls Trevor as she wants to secure a fake passport for Vincent. Trevor’s face lights up when he finds out that she’s a McQueen.
- As Ash confronts Will, will he reveal the truth?
- Is Leanne having second thoughts?
Spoilers June 17th - June 21st
- It’s the day before the wedding and Browning is panicking about the CCTV photo that Freddie has. He goes to see Mercedes but when she tells him how much she loves him, Browning can’t bring himself to reveal what he did.
- Myra smells a rat when she spies Browning and Lindsey together. Not long afterwards, Myra finds the CCTV pictures still in Browning’s pocket.
- Sienna attempts to firmly establish herself as part of the Osbornes be getting each member of the family on side. However, Esther and Tom start to become suspicious over her behaviour.
- It’s the day of the wedding and Myra confronts Browning with what she knows. Browning manages to convince her that Lindsey was the one who made a pass at him, but all hell breaks loose when Joe turns up at the McQueens’ and tells everyone what really happened.
- Unsure who to believe, Mercedes spots Lindsey in the village and launches herself at her.
- Browning pleads with Mercedes to forgive him, but what they don’t know is that Myra is eavesdropping from the wardrobe. She’s horrified when talk turns to Lynsey’s murder and when Browning carries Mercedes away and into the wedding car, she is powerless to stop her daughter from marrying a killer.
- As Tom struggles to cope with yesterday’s astonishing revelation, is the game up for Sienna?
- Patrick is stunned when Maxine asks him to come home for an emergency, only to find her dressed in sexy lingerie and killer heels.
- Having been dragged to the alter kicking and screaming, can Mercedes find it in her to marry Doctor Browning?
- Later on, Mercedes goes on the hunt for her mother and finds her in the wardrobe. Myra berates Mercedes for getting involved with a killer.
- As the day continues, Browning opens one of the wedding presents to find an exact match of the scarf he strangled Lynsey with and a note which warns: ‘I know what you did…’
- Maxine enjoys her new position as manager of College Coffee, but when the power goes to her head and George quits, Patrick revels in her failure.
- Will Darren see through Sienna’s malicious lies?
- When the venue for an event Patrick is hosting falls through, Maxine offers up the coffee shop as a substitute.
- Patrick is impressed with Maxine’s efforts, but when she tries to dance with him in front of his guests, he is visibly embarrassed to be seen with her. At the end of the night, Patrick grabs Maxine’s arm and warns her never to do that again.
- Doctor Browning desperately searches for answers, and is given food for thought when Jim jokingly suggests that Mercedes might have sent him the scarf and threatening note.
- Phoebe secures Vincent a cash-in-hand trial at College Coffee, but George is reaching the end of his tether with Phoebe and Vincent’s increasing closeness.
- Dirk goes to visit Anna and tells her about Patrick giving Dodger a false alibi for Texas’s murder. Anna’s interest is piqued - what is she planning?
- Maxine is left confused about Patrick’s behaviour last night and plans a romantic lunch for him.
- However, the day takes turn for the worse when Patrick gets an unwelcome visitor - Anna. She accuses him of killing Texas and tells him she’s going to make him pay. Will her plan for revenge be successful?
- Phoebe is worried when George suggests that she’s leading Vincent on. Later, she leans in to kiss Vincent, but it’s clear it’s not what he wants.
- Dennis returns to the village and is shocked when Doug tells him about recent events. Dennis immediately vows to find a way to save Leanne.
Spoilers June 10th - June 14th
- Phoebe fobs Myra and Patrick off with an excuse about why she was breaking into college.
- Later on, Phoebe lets Vincent into the McQueens’ house to have a shower, but when Myra sees the strange man in her house, she hits him over the head before calling the police.
- As Tony struggles to cope, he starts to push everyone away, but will he be left more alone than ever?
- George is excited that Tilly and Esther’s relationship seems to be on the up, but puts his foot in it when he tells Esther that Tilly has accepted a place at Nottingham University.
- Sinead is released on bail. When Diane finds out about her stepdaughter’s arrest, she forces Sinead to move back in with her. However, being in close proximity to Katy leaves Sinead battling with her maternal instincts.
- Phoebe is worried for Vincent when the police arrive and she pleads with Myra to let him stay with them. Will Myra be able to reason with Phoebe?
- Browning is under pressure to meet all of Mercedes’s wedding demands. He goes to see Joe and gives him until Friday to get his money, or the garage gets shut down.
- Tony is bracing himself to tell Diane the truth about his cancer.
- With Sinead having second thoughts about giving up her daughter forever, she decides to move back in with Ste and take Katy with her.
- Ziggy decides to hold a topless car wash to rake in the cash.
- Meanwhile, Freddie looks nostalgically at his dad’s watch, wondering if that will raise enough money to save the family business. Freddie is ready to take matters into his own hands, but will his plans backfire and prove to be a horrific mistake?
- Tony is shocked when Diane decides to call Social Services about Sinead and gives her an ultimatum - if she makes the call, she’ll lose him forever.
- Jim puts his foot in it when he tells Mercedes about Browning’s pre-nup plans, but her outburst only pushes Browning closer to Lindsey.
- Later on, Lindsey attends a lecture that Browning is giving at a hotel. Afterwards, Browning corners her in a lift and she starts to panic when he pulls the emergency stop lever. Browning moves in to kiss her, but turns nasty when Lindsey stands up for herself. As memories of Lynsey Nolan flood back, he advances on a terrified Lindsey.
- Diane is determined to prove to Tony that they can make their relationship work, but is it too little too late?
- Sinead is stung as her future is put in severe jeopardy.
- Diane goes to see Sinead and they clear the air. When Myra turns up, talk turns to Bart not being Katy’s father, and Myra overhears.
- As the wedding day draws near, is Mercedes having second thoughts?
- The walls close in on Freddie, but how will he get out of this one?
Spoilers June 3rd - June 7th
- Darren confronts Nancy about the painkillers, but she swears on Oscar’s life that she isn’t taking them anymore.
- Disgusted by Nancy’s lies, Sienna decides to teach her a lesson.
- As pressure mounts on the Roscoes, will Joe do something he’ll regret?
- Browning is unnerved when he meets a new colleague, Lindsey.
- Ste is concerned that he hasn’t heard from Robbie. He heads over to the Roscoe’s house and Jason offers to fill Robbie’s shoes, failing to realise he’ll actually be delivering drugs as well as pizzas.
- Later, when Jason loses the address list, he has to wing it and his next delivery is to the police station with one of Ste’s ‘special’ pizzas. Will Jason’s mistake prove costly for Ste?
- Sienna decides to frame Nancy by starting a small fire at The Dog. A sleeping Nancy is oblivious to the severe danger that surrounds her and her baby - with anybody reach them in time to save them?
- Doug twigs what’s going on with Ste and gets angry, which prompts Ste to quit the business for good.
- Sinead is fed up with having no money, but Ste offers her the chance to make some more. How low will Sinead sink in order to stand on her own two feet?
- Lindsey and Joe are left astounded by Mercedes’s raucous behaviour as they have dinner with her and Doctor Browning.
- As Nancy promises to get her life back on track, a thwarted Sienna ups the ante - but will her malicious tricks continue to work?
- Mercedes is suspicious when she sees Ste at her rave night in the club. She confronts him about selling drugs but finds nothing on him. If he’s not dealing, who is?
- It’s the day of Tony’s operation, so Darren decides to tell Cindy about Tony’s condition. She rushes to the hospital and reassures Tony that he’s not alone anymore.
- Ste is desperate to get back into Freddie’s good books, but the newcomer is refusing to supply him. However, Sinead swipes Freddie’s phone, finds the name of his supplier and sends Ste off to meet him - unaware that it’s evil Trevor.
- Sinead fills a bag with painkillers to sell. Later, she finds herself trapped in the alleyway and attacked by a student who she sold a dodgy pill to.
- Tilly has a heart-to-heart with a distraught Esther.
- Tony and Cindy are both in shock when the doctor reveals that the cancer has spread aggressively and further treatment will be needed. What does the future hold for Tony, and will he finally tell Diane the truth?
- Ste goes back to see Trevor, who tells him to teach Freddie a lesson. Ste approaches Freddie outside the garage with a metal pole, ready to strike - will he do the unthinkable?
- Esther is trying to avoid the inevitable conversation with Tilly about what happened yesterday. However, in the end, Esther confesses her love for Tilly and they kiss.
- Phoebe is shocked when she sees Mercedes holding Vincent by the scruff of the neck - he’s back. She chases after him through the village and finds him in the disused petrol station before taking him to the college for warmth. But is Phoebe taking too much of a big risk?
Spoilers May 27th - May 31st
- Dodger is determined to find Texas’s killer. When he catches sight of Theresa’s statement among Jim’s papers, he starts to think that she is the culprit.
- Dodger storms over to the McQueen’s, but when he gets there, he passionately kisses Theresa and tells her that he loves her. What’s his game?
- A tormented Callum makes an admission that rocks Martha’s world.
- Tony’s attempts to open up to Diane fail miserably.
- The Roscoe’s try to settle down into village life. After his release, Jason confronts Robbie - he knows he was the gunman. All the brothers are shocked when they find out the truth.
- Armed with a Dictaphone, Dodger gets a confession from Theresa, but it’s not the one he was expecting to hear, when she tells him about Calvin.
- It’s the day of Leanne’s plea hearing, but Will’s plan suffers a set back when a loyal Doug refuses to believe she is guilty of murder.
- Browning is concerned about the route Mercedes is taking with plans for the wedding, which includes a leopard print wedding dress. Things get worse when he discovers the wedding booked for June 29th - the day he killed Lynsey!
- Sinead is haunted by recent events as she has her first day back at Price Slice. She flees the shop frightened and runs straight into Mercedes, who offers her a job at the club instead.
- Everyone gathers at the church for Texas’s funeral. Will struggles with his speech, and Dodger confesses his undying love for Texas.
- Dodger then confronts Theresa, who is shocked to learn that he taped her confession and tells Myra what she’s done.
- Maxine is curious about Patrick’s behaviour.
- Sandy makes a devastating decision for the good of her family and tells Robbie to move out - he doesn’t deserve to be a Roscoe.
- With Dodger on the warpath, Theresa approaches him at Texas’s grave and points a gun at his back. How far is she prepared to go to ensure her secret remains hidden? And what will happen when Will turns up?
- Maxine is shocked to see a softer side to Patrick - perhaps there is a future for them?
- Mercedes is unimpressed when Browning buys her a vintage mini as an early wedding present.
- Jason runs off as he is missing Robbie. When he sees Browning’s mini parked up at the garage, he climbs in and shuts the door behind him, but it jams. With his insulin at home and having not eaten anything, Jason’s blood sugar levels starts to drop.
- Time is ticking for Jason, but will anybody find him before it’s too late?
- Sienna’s scheming starts to fall apart when Patrick declares his love for Maxine. Full of spite, Sienna tricks Darren into finding Nancy’s stash of pills.
- Jim is stunned to learn the dark secret at the heart of the McQueens and has Doctor Browning revealed too much?
- As Dodger hits an all-time low, he reaches a shocking conclusion.
Spoilers May 13th - May 17th
- As Dodger is taken into custody, Leanne and Theresa cross paths in the village and share an awkward glance. Are they hiding something?
- At the police station, Dodger is faced with incriminating CCTV footage, and an eyewitness ensures the odds are stacked heavily against him.
- As Doctor Browning attempts to conceal his illicit secret, is Mercedes on to him?
- An unexpected visitor walks into the scene of the crime, but how will Doctor Browning convince them to keep quiet?
- Doug is concerned by a rapidly blooming relationship.
- As Leanne devises a plan to help Dodger, how much is she willing to risk?
- Carmel is suspicious about Theresa’s nonchalance over the murder and reaches a devastating conclusion about her cousin’s innocence.
- Jim and Doctor Browning have gone into partnership at Chez Chez. Their elaborate plan to woo their loved ones appears to have worked, but for how long?
- The hunt for Texas’s murdered continues, while Ash and Barney are faced with overwhelming evidence against their friend, leaving them with a heartbreaking decision to make.
- Carmel and Mercedes are at war, but who will face the full brunt of their feud?
- Doug fails to restrain his anxieties.
- Diane is worried about Finn, so Tony offers to have a word with the teen. However, his attempts to win Finn round backfire.
- Also today, what is a bitter Ste plotting?
- As the evidence mounts up, Leanne looks set to be charged with Texas’s murder.
- Opening night at Chez Chez descends into chaos when Carmel and Mercedes end up throwing decorations and pulling each other’s hair out. The police arrive and arrest the girls when they find pills in the office.
- Ste steps up his game plan.
- Robbie gets an ambitious idea to get his hand on some money.
- John Paul feels guilty about ignoring Doug after their night together and attempts to make amends.
- With accusations rife, will the truth about Texas’s killer finally be revealed?
- Doctor Browning trawls through CCTV footage from the club to find out who planted the drugs and sees Robbie sneaking into the office.
- Faced with eviction and needing to come up with three months’ rent, Callum wants in on Robbie’s scam.
- For how much longer can Tony keep his secret from Diane?
Spoilers May 6th - May 10th
- Robbie gets his just desserts when he steals money from Patrick and gets caught out by his older brother Freddie, who dunks his head in the Jubilee fountain. Freddie then frog-marches Robbie towards an angry Patrick and makes him apologise.
- Ste still has the pills from Robbie’s rave and when he finds out that they belong to Freddie, they soon strike up a profitable deal which will involve Ste selling drugs.
- Mercedes is on the warpath as she sets out to get her money back, but will she strike gold?
- Sienna isn’t happy with Patrick and Maxine’s new-found closeness. For the sake of her friendship with Sienna, Maxine decides to end it with Patrick.
- Darren promises to stand by Tony as he fights cancer.
- Texas goes with Will to get his results, even though there is no aneurysm. When they arrive at the hospital, there’s no record of his appointment and Will thinks he’s been busted. However, Doctor Browning steps in - using this as his opportunity to get the money back.
- Browning later confirms that Will does indeed have an aneurysm, but Will is confused as to why Browning is lying for him. All becomes clear however, when the doctor pays him a home visit.
- With wedding preparations in full swing, how will Texas react to Leanne’s arrival back in the village?
- Dodger finds the perfect distraction to the wedding as he decides to rekindle an old flame.
- As the wedding day nears, Dodger can’t take the heartache and phones Texas to beg her not to marry Will - unaware it’s actually a furious Will at the other end of the line.
- Doug and Leanne help Texas celebrate her last night as a single woman.
- Mercedes has had enough of playing a waiting game and insists that she wants her money back.
- Maxine has a hot date, but is she really ready to move on from Patrick?
- Sienna enlists help from a close friend.
- It’s the day of the wedding and Dodger makes one last plea to Texas, begging her to run away with him. This share a passionate kiss, but for Texas it was a goodbye kiss as she decides to go ahead with the wedding, and Dodger is left heartbroken.
- Mercedes and Doctor Browning are determined to get what is rightfully theirs - no matter what.
- As secrets and lies are uncovered, Texas’s big day turns into a shocking tragedy as she is pushed out of the window of her hotel room and onto the ground below. But was the culprit Will, Browning, Leanne, Theresa or Dodger?
- Nancy is increasingly tetchy as she attends the wedding, but is caught red-handed by Sienna when she takes some pills.
- Texas is dead, but who’s responsible for her fall?
- As one wedding guest flees the venue in the wake of the tragedy, another is grateful for a false alibi.
- Meanwhile, will Mercedes and Doctor Browning end up with the money after all?
Spoilers April 22nd - April 26th
- It’s D-Day for Mercedes - following Clare’s instructions, Dr Browning leaves the ransom money in an Attwell’s bag in the gym changing room, unaware that Leanne’s identical gym bag has been left there too. Clare grabs the bag but when she opens it, she finds it full of sweaty gym gear.
- With costs for the wedding spiraling out of control, Will is desperately trying to sort out a loan. When Leanne gets home from the gym to find her bag full of money - Clare’s money - and thinks their problems are solved.
- Dodger is left petrified as his day takes a turn for the worst.
- Feeling scorned and furious after missing out on the ransom money, Clare locks Mercedes in a cage and dumps her in the middle of a scrap yard, guarded by two vicious dogs.
- Will is faced with a life-changing dilemma, but what will he decide?
- Tom is terrified after hearing rumours of Clare’s return to the village.
- While Darren is distracted, Clare sneaks into the pub. Tom is terrified as he is faced with the woman of his nightmares. Will anybody come to the rescue?
- Doctor Browning fights for his life following Clare’s attack on him. Will anybody be able to save him?
- Does a concerned Leanne see through Will’s intentions?
- Has Carmel begun to see Jim in a different light?
- Will is having a Sylvester Stallone themed stag night. However, concerned with what Texas is getting up to on her hen night, he asks her to go and meet him.
- Leanne has another crisis of conscience and when Will tries to talk her round, they end up kissing again only to be caught red-handed by Texas. Leanne decides she has to leave, while Tex confides in Dodger that she was relieved by what she saw - she’s free and it’s him that she really wants.
- Mercedes can’t stop thinking about Jacqui and is wracked with guilt.
- Will Carmel be well and truly won over by Jim at last?
- Texas is faced with a difficult decision when Will tells her that he has a life-threatening aneurism. But what will she choose - her head or her heart?
- Myra feels compelled to tell Carmel the truth, but will she break her daughter’s heart?
- Mercedes goes to extreme lengths to settle her debts with a family member.
Spoilers April 15th - April 19th
- The McQueens concoct a plan to save Mercedes, but to what extremes are they willing to go to help her?
- As Callum is feeling dejected, who will he turn to?
- Sinead and Diane are gobsmacked when Sinead’s dad Rob returns and delivers the shocking news that Finn has gone missing.
- Tony is left questioning his future as his Decree Absolute arrives.
- Jacqui prepares to meet with Trevor and trick him into buying a supposedly vodka-laden truck for £50’000 but is shocked when Phoebe jumps into the van with her - she’s not budging!
- When Jacqui later hears a crash from the back of the van, she’s alarmed to find five illegal immigrants smuggled away. What will she do?
- On the way to an all-night gig, Sinead, Callum and Robbie are horrified when they knock someone over and jump out to find a motionless body in the road.
- Diane privately makes a surprise decision.
- Sinead is horrifed after being involved in running over her own brother Finn. With his memory hazy, can Sinead cover for deceitful Robbie despite their wrongdoing?
- With extremes of life or death, how much are Phoebe and Jacqui prepared to risk.
- Tony is left with some tough decisions to make.
- Diane is stunned to the core by a piece of life-changing news.
- Jacqui is offered one final opportunity to save her sister, but is it too late?
- Nancy has arranged for Darren to do an interview with the Herald about his win on the horses, but he refuses to do it. Nancy questions her husband and is horrified when he tells her the truth about the betting slip.
- Jacqui’s day takes a terrifying turn.
- Later, after planning her getaway, Jacqui says an emotional goodbye to Phoebe and departs the village alone.
- Can deceived Nancy find it in her heart to forgive and forget? Or will she finally admit to her own dishonesties?
Spoilers April 8th - April 12th
- Browning is horrified when he wakes up next to Clare, unaware that she’s set him up. When she makes a passing comment about Mercedes, he realises she knows more than she’s letting on.
- Callum is feeling guilty about John Paul getting suspended. However, Robbie continues to lead Callum astray and dares him to up the ante. What extremes will Callum be pushed to?
- Sienna is struggling with constant reminders of her mother and decides to go see her with Will.
- Leanne announces that she’s arranged for Texas and Will’s wedding to take place in four weeks time.
- A threatening Patrick goes to visit Anna in the care home.
- Will Sienna abide by her father’s stringent rules?
- As Browning becomes increasingly desperate, is Mercedes in serious danger?
- Jim has one last attempt at wooing Carmel but will he be lucky in love?
- Maxine is elated when she’s offered an exciting opportunity.
- Texas struggles to keep her emotions in check.
- Clare is shocked when Dr Browning turns up unannounced at her hotel and demands to know where Mercedes is. Completely losing it, Browning comes very close to strangling her.
- As the McQueens receive some alarming news, Jim concocts a plan to ensure Mercedes’s safe return, but will it be in vain?
- Leanne is horrified when she discovers Will’s notebook documenting Texas’s every movement.
- Leanne confronts Will and is further shocked when she discovers a shoebox filled with CCTV DVDs - but can she bring herself to tell Texas the ghastly truth?
- The McQueen fall into despair as the stakes are raised, with a £200’000 ransom being demanded in exchange for Mercedes’s safe return. But does Jacqui have an idea up her sleeve?
- Maxine finds a unique way to improve her academic skills.
- Theresa receives relationship advice from an unlikely acquaintance.
- Pushed to extremes in order to secure Mercedes’s safe return, will Jacqui shake hands with the devil?
- Leanne leans in to kiss Will, but will it prove to be a very costly mistake?
- Maxine is jubilant after receiving fantastic news, but for how long can her good mood last?
- Carmel offers a shoulder for a petrified Myra.
Spoilers March 18 - March 22
- Brendan is forced into playing a sadistic game with an unhinged Walker, who forces him to reminisce about his childhood abuse and confess his crimes in front of Seamus.
- Cheryl and Ste unwittingly put themselves in grave danger when they receive a text from Brendan’s phone about a ‘change of plan’ and head towards the disused petrol station.
- Maxine is grateful as Sienna and Patrick show their support and Sienna offers to move into the flat with her.
- As Brendan learns of Walker’s trickeries, he faces up to him in a final showdown at the side of a railway, but who will survive?
- Could Texas be the next victim of Walker’s merciless plan?
- Seamus is left crushed.
- Will’s world is turned upside down when the support worker agency tells him they have no record of an Ellie Harper.
- With Walker’s words hanging heavy, is there more trouble brewing for the Bradys?
- How will one villager react when faced with the full horror of Brendan’s past?
- Will Darren to old ways to secure the future of the pub?
- The Savages are left gobsmacked by a shock revelation, when Ellie’s true identity is revealed at Will and Texas’s engagement party.
- Dirk is left shocked that his ex, Anna, is standing in front of him.
- Panic descends on the village as police cars surround Chez Chez. Brendan walks out onto the balcony and confesses to every murder he’s committed - including that of his father.
- Brendan lifts a gun as if to fire at officers, will he be shot dead?
- Still reeling from the surprise admission, how will the Savages respond?
- Darren is in a moral quandary, but what will he decide?
- Ste feels more alone than ever as he presses for answers, but can he be trusted with the truth?
- Having learned of the latest developments, Darren is left with a life-changing dilemma as Seamus had a huge win on the horses, but he’s the one holding the betting slip.
- Dr Browning returns with some devastating news for Myra - Mercedes has gone missing in Vegas.
- Sienna and Dodger are left stunned as they absorb the disturbing truth of their childhood.
- Anna claims that Patrick used to beat her, but he says that Anna tried to kill herself and the twins, and gets her sectioned again. Who is telling the truth?
Spoilers March 11 - March 15
- Sinead anxiously awaits Diane’s life-changing decision. Will Diane agree to adopt the baby, or will Sinead be left disappointed?
- Jacqui is suspicious when she hears noises coming from one of the storerooms at work, and she discovers a dodgy vodka-making operation.
- Texas discovers that her final year portfolio work has been deleted from her laptop, Will suggests that Leanne is the one to blame.
- Jacqui’s day takes a shocking turn as she is confronted by her worst nightmare when a lustful Alan grabs her and memories of Gilly come flooding back.
- Just how much longer can Kevin undertake his dishonest operation as he secretly holds Maxine captive?
- After Trudy rushes to Jacqui’s rescue, she opens up about her bad memories of Gilly. Trudy explains that she too has been raped, could these two have found some common ground? Or is there more to Trudy than meets the eye?
- Kevin comes to understand the full repercussions of his actions, but can he hide such a big secret from Walker?
- Brendan returns to the village and is determined to take control, but will he end up pushing Ste further away?
- Cheryl invites Nate’s mum over for afternoon tea but Nate isn’t impressed by the surprise, knowing how his mum treats him. Will Cheryl lose everything she’s ever dreamt of?
- Cheryl and Nate break the news of their engagement to Cressida, who apologises for yesterday by producing Nate’s inheritance - a grand manor house in Donegal.
- Brendan prepares for his court case but he’s frustrated when Jim reveals the dire truth about his chances of being cleared. Brendan decides to take matters into his own hands by offering Kevin money to leave.
- Overhearing, a desperate Maxine deceives Kevin by suggesting that they should take the money and run away together. However, just as Kevin is set to agree, a furious Walker turns up.
- Jacqui is tempted by the dark side when Trudy offers her the chance to make some serious cash, but will she go through with it?
- Brendan is angered when he arrives in court as his attempt to make Kevin change his plea backfires.
- With everything going against him, Brendan frustrations begin to boil over. Turning up to the engagement party drunk, an uncontrollable Brendan beats Ste to a pulp.
- Seamus makes Cheryl an offer to rival the previous day’s by telling her that he’s put an offer in for The Dog and wants her to run it with him, but which will she choose?
- The Osbornes re-open The Dog but their celebrations are short lived when they hear some shocking news.
- As Walker realises the magnitude of Kevin’s deceit, could Kevin be in mortal danger?
- Brendan is shocked to learn that Walker is back on the scene and he desperately tries to protect his loved ones. He gets Cheryl and Ste into a car and arranges to meet them later.
- Brendan heads to Cheryl’s flat to find Seamus, but he’s played right into Walker’s trap when he walks in to Walker wielding a gun.
- Is it game over for Kevin?
- Could there be more to Ellie than Will is aware of?
Spoilers March 4 - March 8
- Kevin is filled with dread as Walker tells him that he’s going to kill Maxine today.
- Kevin’s plan to lead Maxine to Walker fails, and it soon becomes clear that he’ll have to kill her himself. Drugging Maxine’s coffee, can Kevin bring himself to fulfill such a deadly task?
- Ruby prepares for her first day back at college, but Phoebe warns her that nobody will make it easy for her. Will this former bully be so easily forgiven?
- Will puts even more pressure on Texas to tell Dodger about their relationship. He can tell his brother still has a hold over her and sets it up for Dodger to walk in on them kissing.
- Sienna and Ash suspicions rise about Kevin when Maxine disappears, and he’s increasingly anxious about their questions. Will he have to shut them up too?
- Will Sinead finally accept her responsibilities as a pregnant teen?
- Dodger confronts Texas about how she feels, forcing her to declare her love for Will? But is she telling the truth?
- Will is more jealous than ever. Just how far is he prepared to go?
- Ruby is trying her best to make amends and organises a bake sale. But when the students deface her posters with ‘bitch’ and ‘loser’ it seems the tables have turned on the teen. Will anyone help Ruby when her efforts to make a difference end in tears?
- With their lives at risk, can Kevin deter Ash and Sienna from raising the alarm?
- For Sinead, the reality of her situation finally starts to sink in, but when she acts rashly and quits her new job at Price Slice, will she live to regret it?
- Back working at Price Slice, Sinead falls off a ladder and everyone fears for the baby. At the hospital, everything is all fine, but Sinead pleas for help - she doesn’t want the baby.
- Ash is horrified to discover the extent of Will’s jealousy when she spots him snooping on Texas via a secret camera. Can she get Will to change his malicious ways?
- Doug faces a deli-disaster, there’s not electricity, all the food is ruined and a health inspector is due to arrive that afternoon. Can John Paul come to the rescue? .
- Will is shocked by what he saw the previous night. But as he saw it via his secret camera, can he confide in anyone without revealing his own sordid secret?
- Later, the police arrive to investigate and the full horror of Kevin’s dishonesty is revealed.
- Things go from bad to worse for the McQueens when their boiler breaks. However, Jacqui may have the upper hand when she spots Trudy misbehaving. It seems there may be more to the cleaning company than she’s letting on.
- Sinead is forced to make a serious life decision, when the subject of adoption crops up. Will she give Diane first dibs on the baby?
- Cindy unwittingly pushes Holly further away.
Spoilers February 25 - March 1
- Darren goes to extreme measures to raise enough cash for the pub and decides to sell the Kanes’ house, but they refuse to budge.
- Doug asks John Paul out on a date but it becomes awkward when Leanne invites herself along and decides to sabotage their budding relationship.
- Jacqui is fuming when Trudy frames her for stealing mobile phones from work.
- Ste and Brendan’s relationship has never been better, and there’s even talk of marriage. Can they overcome all obstacles to take their romance to the next level?
- Darren knows that all he needs is for the Kanes to breach their tenancy agreement to get chucked out. He decides to sneak out to their house in a bid to make it look like they’ve trashed the place. However, the consequences are much bigger when the ceiling falls down on top of him.
- As tensions mount, can Leanne resolve the chaos she’s caused before it’s too late?
- Kevin lies to Brendan about how his uncle Robert abused him when he was younger. As the two men hug, Ste spots the intimate moment - should he be worried?
- Trudy’s game with Jacqui become increasingly menancing.
- Is love in the air for Callum Kane?
- Brendan figures out that Kevin has been lying and lashes out, with all his anger about his own past unleashed at his young employee. A bruised and bloodied Kevin then heads to the police station to report a sexual assault.
- How will the Osbornes cope with the consequences of last night? Nancy starts to feel increasingly guilty, but can Darren forgive her?
- Tony tries to build bridges with Jacqui, but he instead gets lumbered on a date with Trudy. Can Jacqui finally forgive Tony for the heartache he’s caused?
- Cheryl starts to have reservations about Nate after they look after Charlie and Oscar for the day, and Nate doesn’t take too well to playing dad.
- Walker is proud of the route his protege has taken, but Kevin is increasingly unnerved. Terrified that he’s got himself in too deep, Kevin plots his escape, but will he succeed?
- Leanne gives some controversial advice, but will her idea work?
- Seamus grows increasingly suspicious of his daughter’s new man after he overhears Nate on the phone denying he’s dating anyone. What exactly is he hiding?
- Walker wants Maxine dead now that finally knows who she’s dealing with. Will Kevin be able to protect her from a ruthless Walker?
- Feeling guilty, Ste begs Brendan’s forgiveness.
- Seamus reveals his uncertainties about Nate, but is Cheryl setting herself up for more heartbreak when she decides to follow him for a chance to confront him?
- Dodger feels suffocated by Theresa when she invites herself along for a drink with him and Patrick and decides to let her down gently.
Spoilers February 18 - February 22
- Will’s dark fascination with Texas grows. When she goes on a night out without him, he tips himself out of his wheelchair, prompting Texas to promise to never leave him along again.
- Cindy struggles to abide by Tony’s intolerable demands. Feeling ignored, Holly takes Cindy’s purse, buys tickets to Chez Chez and ropes in Theresa to go with her.
- Rob is impressed by Annalise’s new look when she returns from her work placement, and he struggles to contain his emotions. When Annalise announces that she’s got a new job in London, Barney can see that Rob still loves his ex and encourages him to tell her. As a result, Rob and Annalise leave Hollyoaks together.
- Darren is delivered some life-shattering news - Mitzeee wants to sell the pub. The Osbornes have got five weeks to raise the cash or they’re out.
- Texas is left with a difficult decision to make. She had planned to start an internship in New York, but Will lays on the guilt and threatens to move into an assisted living facility, declaring that he’s better off there.
- Dodger is left shocked as he takes on a mountain of responsibility.
- Guilt lies heavy on Texas’s shoulders, especially when Dodger and Dirk spot Will being loaded into a minibus to take him to his new home. Texas pleads with Will to reconsider and shows him exactly how much she cares with a kiss.
- Diane offers help and support to an unruly Cindy, who has finally decided to move out of Tony’s house for a clean break. Will Cindy accept an offering of generosity from Diane?
- Darren tries to come to terms with his news, but temptation lies in his path when Seamus leaves a racing paper in the pub. Can Darren resist?
- Nancy is left devastated as she finds evidence of Darren’s deceitful antics.
- Will is hurt by Texas’s secrecy when she fails to tell Dodger about them - and she has no intention of going public with their relationship. But has Will got a trick up his sleeve?
- Doug finds himself in a precarious position when he spills cooking oil on the deli floor, before slipping and knocking himself out, as smoke starts billowing from the oven. John Paul rushes to the rescue, but Ste’s jealous of the pair’s budding relationship.
- Chaos reigns in the Osborne household as Nancy is forced to confront her worst nightmare, but is there more heartache yet to come?
- John Paul makes it his mission to undermine Ste during careers day and the pair end up fighting in the school corridors.
- Jacqui sees an opportunity to improve the McQueens’ financial situation when she spots an advert for cleaners. However, she already knows the interviewer Trudy from her prison days.
- Texas realises that her feelings for Will aren’t real when Dodger’s gives her a goodbye kiss. Can she ever be honest with Will?
- Nancy’s suspicions intensify when Darren returns from a night out and demands to know what’s going on - has he been with Cindy? How much longer can Darren hide the truth from her, and at what cost?
- Brendan returns to the village from Ireland but doesn’t receive a warm welcome from Ste.
- Trudy pushes Jacqui to the limits, who wants revenge for their time spent in prison, and wants to make Jacqui pay. Can Jacqui get through this cleaning job without losing her temper?
- Can Doug finally admit his true feelings?