- Do you think Dr Browning and Mercedes will stay together when Lynsey comes back as a ghost and is back for him? Do you think they’ll be okay?
It depends, it sounds like it’s going to be a bumpy ride for Browning, as he struggles with his hallucinations and the fact that their wedding date is set on the anniversary of her death. We’ll just have to wait and see how it all pans out.
- How old is Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove and where does she come from?
She’s 22. I think I read a while ago that she was born in London but I could be wrong, and I know that she’s said in the past her mum is South African.
- Is there a relationship forming between Sienna and Darren? She always has a certain look in her eye when in his company.
She’s definitely scheming and from recent spoilers about her starting a fire, and putting Nancy in the frame there’s definitely something going on.
- When does Ruby come back?
I’ve no idea, sorry.
- When is Tilly next in Hollyoaks?
I don’t know I’m afraid. She’s not been mentioned in any upcoming spoilers so it may be a little while yet.
- Do you worry that the characters and actors you like may leave or get killed off when they have big storylines? Jessica Forrest is wonderful as Leanne, watching her being framed for murder and in jail because of Will, really hope they are not setting her up to leave Hollyoaks. Jorgie Porter is great as Theresa and reading about the gun plot with Dodger, I really hope she doesn’t leave either. Sorry for writing this, I sometimes worry characters and actors in big stories may leave one day.
Well I think there is always that worry at the back of your mind when there’s a big plot line coming up, particularly with this ongoing drama with Dodger/Theresa/Will because Dodger I fear will put himself in danger a couple of times in his quest to find Texas’s killer. I guess I do worry slightly, but I also think it’s inevitable really that one day they will leave, and if and when they do, I’m happy that they get a good, big ending.
- I don’t know about you but I am so proud of Hollyoaks for winning at the soap awards, especially Claire! But where has Liberty gone? I didn’t see her at the wedding.
I am immensely proud of Hollyoaks, and very glad that Claire and Emmett (and Kieron) won an award, because what a great end for them, to both collect an award after recently leaving the show. Liberty has been off screen for a while, she was last mentioned as being away in Manchester at a gig. But I did see in a soap magazine a little teaser which sounds like she’ll be back this summer.
- Did Nancy’s mum use to be a regular character in Hollyoaks before she went to Canada?
I don’t think she was, but I couldn’t say with 100% certainty because I wasn’t a regular watcher of Hollyoaks back then.
- What happened to Charlie and Tom? I haven’t seen Charlie in ages, is he still living with the Osbornes? Also, what is Theresa hiding?
I don’t know what Theresa’s hiding, you’ll just have to keep watching! Charlie is still living with the Osbornes but he’s not involved much in storylines. I think with Charlie and sometimes Tom it’s more a case of the actors’ age, child actors have restrictions on how many hours they can be at the studios, etc. Plus they’ll have school.
- Danny Mac looks absolutely gorgeous in that suit! Thanks for the pictures, I love your blog! Also, what is up with Sienna? Is she trying to get Darren and Nancy to break up? Not that I would mind, I don’t like Nancy, but I don’t like Sienna being a homewrecker either. Darren is so funny, and it’s really sweet that he’s being such a good mate to Tony. Wish Tony would just fess up to Diane, they are cute together!
Thanks so much, and yes he does!!! I think from the spoilers, it sounds very much like Sienna is set to become a bit of a homewrecker! I love Darren and Tony’s friendship and I think we will see that Tony does eventually tell Diane, but I think the main reason Tony isn’t saying anything, is partly because he feels that she has so much to contend with right now, and also because he’s a proud man and likes to feel in control and that he’s dealing with things.
- Where did you get your twitter background from?
I just typed ‘Hollyoaks titles’ into Google images and that came up. Then just saved it to my laptop and uploaded it back on to twitter.
- Where does Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove shop the most?
I don’t know, but if you liked her characters clothes, a lot of it that I’ve found in the past has come from River Island or more recently Topshop.
- Why is Will being so horrible? He set Leanne up with the murder and is faking the whole wheelchair thing, and to be honest is still being a dick to Dodger. I get he lost Texas, but he didn’t really lover her, she was just a prize to hold over Dodger. Why is he still being this manipulative, cruel and just downright horrific?
Well, I think Will now realises how easy it is to get away with things, because he’s in a wheelchair, as no one knows he can walk. He’s using that supposed weakness he has to turn things his way, and I think he likes to see just how far he can push it. Also now it’s a case of trying to save his own skin. He’s been in that position before, when he was accused of murdering Lynsey so he knows what it was like, and I think he’s very fearful of it. He’s got to that point of no return now, where he doesn’t care who gets hurt, if it means it puts him in the clear, he’ll do it.
- Yay!! Kieron Richardson and Emmett Scanlan won best partnership - love them guys!!! Love your blog by the way!
Thank you, very glad they won!
- So proud of Hollyoaks! After years of getting little to no awards, this year they finally achieved success! I’m glad the winners were a variety of actors/actresses as well so everyone can be happy! Rather than just Stendan or Danny Mac fans.
It was a great range I agree! I think this year definitely deserved it so much, and I think it highlights just how great Hollyoaks have been - they are back in top in terms of the amount of great and diverse storylines they portray and I couldn’t be prouder of them.
- So happy for Hollyoaks! The best thing is that each award was for a different storyline/character. You got Stendan, the bus crash, Dr Browning, Claire’s acting and Dodger’s abs! Plus still more that they could have won! Esther’s storyline, more Brendan awards, the week where Riley got shot was amazing! Mercedes’s crazy moments last summer….Lynsey’s shock exit! HO has had so many amazing exits surely one of them should have won! When you think about it, they’ve had an amazing year!
They certainly have, and it was great that, although they didn’t win everything, they were nominated in every category! Finally getting the recognition they deserve. As I’ve said before, I’ve not been a regular viewer of Hollyoaks for as long as some (only about 4 years) but I think last year, and this year so far has seen it at some of it’s strongest points!
- I’d like to see Theresa find out Will killed Texas, see her find out on her own or Will tells her, and then see what she would do with the information she has.
That would be interesting. It would also be very interesting if Will found out about Theresa killing Calvin, then they would both have dirt on each other and it would be interesting to see if they kept each other’s secret, or if one went behind the other one’s back and dropped them in at the deep end!
- Has there been one couple in Hollyoaks who have had no downs, only positives?
I don’t think there has, but then, if you had a couple like that, it might not be very interesting!
- Did you like Theresa and Newt’s relationship?
I’d say I was indifferent to it, I only saw bits of it here and there, I didn’t particularly dislike it but then I wasn’t fussed about them being on screen together either.
- Is it me or was the whole Will being the killer really obvious? Don’t get me wrong, I am glad that they didn’t drag out the story for ages like other soaps. However, it was a bit of a cop out, I thought they would make it someone hardly suspected.
I thought I’d be disappointed with it when it was first revealed, but I wasn’t. I thought it actually worked very well, with the twist of him being able to walk. I also like the idea that we know more than the characters…it makes it all the more interesting to watch!
- How do you think Dodger will react when the truth is finally revealed about Will murdering Texas? I think it could destroy Dodger completely. I am looking forward to those scenes. I hope they don’t drag it out too long.
I am so looking forward to them scenes when Will is revealed as the killer, mainly because I think Danny and James really shine with dramatic things like this, especially together. I think it could really be the undoing of Dodger, it’s one thing to know that the love of your life is gone, but when it’s your own brother who caused that it becomes so much worse!
- I didn’t watch HO back then, but I’m not sure why Carmel talks about Calvin as if he was Prince Charming. Didn’t he cheat on her twice?
My memory is really hazy, so I could be wrong, but I don’t think she found out until after he was killed.
- Do you miss Dexas and Jelly. I do….love you blog.
Thanks, I don’t miss Jelly so much, I wasn’t the biggest fan of them towards the end, but I miss Dexas a lot!
- I’m actually pretty disappointed that Dodger doesn’t really seem that upset, like we saw him in shock but unless I missed something, we’re yet to see him cry or breakdown or smash something or really show any sign that he misses her and that he really loved her. I think the most we’ve seen from him was him almost admitting he loved her when being questioned by the police.
Well, for a start I don’t think he had the time initially to start grieving for her because he was immediately arrested and I think just really in a daze as to what was happening. Now he’s managing to keep it together because he’s got that drive to find out who really did this to her, I think the fact that he’s so determined to find her killer does prove just how much he really loved her. I think we’ll see a more emotional side to him in the next couple of weeks with Texas’s funeral.
- Thoughts on Ste this month? I understand why he’s acting the way he is, it is understandable and I have sympathy but at the same time I find myself rolling my eyes every time he speaks now.
It’s a bit hit and miss with Ste at the moment for me. I understand that a huge part of his life has been abruptly taken away, and he’s struggling to move on because everything that reminds him of Brendan and the past is right on his doorstep. I think the part that makes me angry is when Ste blames Doug, and takes all his anger out on Doug. That makes me hugely cross.
- When will Will be found out?
I don’t know, sorry.
- I don’t suppose you know what the song was called in the episode when Jacqui left Hollyoaks?
It was ‘Please don’t say you love me’ by Gabrielle Aplin.
- The whodunit only lasted for one day, do you think the other parts of the storyline (where Leanne was, why Theresa is acting weird, Will’s bucket loads of secrets) will last longer?
Definitely! I think it’ll all play out little by little, and I’m really looking forward to it.
- Were you disappointed that they revealed the killer so early on?
I thought I would be, but actually I wasn’t because of the way it was revealed, the twist of Will being able to walk, and the fact that all the characters involved are still clueless. It’s very interesting to watch it play out, I think.
- Hey, will you be watching The Fall on BBC2? It’s like a Hollyoaks reunion, with Brendan, Lynsey, Cheryl and oldie Kris! I cant wait!
I am, and I’m loving it! It’s so dark! I didn’t realise quite how dark it was going to be, but it’s brilliant!
- The grammar and spelling of HollyoaksConfessions submissions is really starting to bug me, what the hell does “Brendan should see Ste why is he like him like Brendan? I know he need to growth up.” even mean??
Haha! I know what you mean…some of them are so difficult to understand.